Rob, I left California in '97 and I miss it. A lot of political bs there but there's no place like it on earth.

Texas is great too!

I left in 2000. California has the best weather and land of any place I know of. Problem is, you can't afford to own any of it. That is where Texas shines. Problem with Texas is that it's ALL private land, and HOT as haides.

How is Austin? That is where Im looking....I have heard it is nice there...AS well as hot! I like heat though.

Austin is the best city (town) in Texas. Lots of diversity, good live music, good people (hippies and billionairs alike). The thing I like best about Austin is that you can wear shorts into restaurants....and see some dude wearing shorts and think he's a nobody, but he's an exec worth millions. Very laid back atmosphere, not alot of "show". However, that has changed some in recent years...but overall it's still laid back in comparison. NET NET...I look like a millionaire, but I'm not, ROFL. Ok, need to slow the drinkin...

JYD #121
The chief cause of unhappiness and failure is trading what you want most in life for what you want at the moment.