My trusty yard guard has been my go to knife for over six years
This is what she looked like when she was fresh
[Linked Image from i171.photobucket.com]

And this is it after all we've been through,

[Linked Image from i171.photobucket.com]

I also stripped it and had the edge redone into a convex grind. Also removed the part at the back as I found it unnecessary and a little uncomfortable to choke up on the blade.
I've skinned a porcupine and a deer with this beast, and gutted a couple fish too (not the best knife for this but it did the job, worked good if you make the cut along the spine not the belly.)
got to say I was always a fan of the recurve blades but found that the recurve was a pain in the [censored] to sharpen so I had my friend take a bit of steel off the edge so I could sharpen it like a straight edged blade, and I find it much easier to sharpen now. S7 is such a tough steel, but so freeking easy to sharpen its almost mind boggling. I remember once I was chopping a tire (cuz I'm an idiot) and came to the steel wire core and mangled my edge pretty good. Took me only about an hour with my sharpener and the edge was back to factory!

Great knife, I'm glad I bought it and it is the standard that I compare all other knives I buy to.