Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Very sad news #1067470 09/28/26 12:16 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 48,089
Private Klink Online Content OP
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 48,089
I just found out that Jeff Law's (RainWalker) wife Angela passed away. We were together at Blade Show when Jeff announced their engagement, and they were SO happy together. I know that Jeff is devastated, so please say a prayer for him. He is a good man.


Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!
Re: Very sad news [Re: Private Klink] #1067477 09/29/26 07:48 PM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,886
WhichDawg Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 15,886
yeah she was an amazing and wonderful person and Jeff loved her so much, my heart is broken for him...


JYD#18
"Server Slayer"
Re: Very sad news [Re: Private Klink] #1067492 10/06/26 09:34 PM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,577
SkunkHunter Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,577
Oh man, I have several sheaths by him. He was (is) an artist. I can’t imagine how painful his loss is.

May GOD give you strength Jeff.


If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: Very sad news [Re: Private Klink] #1067494 10/06/26 10:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,312
MonkeyBomb Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,312
Ouch, Prayers out to him and his family.


JYD #113


I'm getting to old for this Stuff................

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3