|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#465732
04/17/11 05:52 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
I hope and pray that they're wrong. That would be the worst that I ever heard of from one outbreak. I was looking at NWS reports, and they said one entire trailer park was wiped out, with over 100 left homeless. Unknown casualties there at this time.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: rth548]
#465733
04/17/11 05:53 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
If I can get off work, I'm headed east Monday to volunteer in search and rescue. I figure that there is SOMETHING that I can do.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: rth548]
#465734
04/17/11 06:02 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563
SkunkHunter
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563 |
It just seems like the bad things in this world keep coming with more frequency all the time.
Mat 24:5 For many will come in My name, saying, I am Christ, and will deceive many. Mat 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled, for all these things must occur; but the end is not yet. Mat 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in different places. Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
If you’re not Paranoid, You’re not paying attention Be a Sheepdog JYD#105
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#465735
04/17/11 06:18 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: rth548]
#465736
04/17/11 06:22 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563
SkunkHunter
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563 |
Now I am not like some religious fanatics, like the hale bop folks or David Koresh or Jonestown. But it DOES spook me.
If you’re not Paranoid, You’re not paying attention Be a Sheepdog JYD#105
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#465737
04/17/11 06:23 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
I used to read Revelations a lot. THAT spooked me.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: rth548]
#465738
04/17/11 06:26 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563
SkunkHunter
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563 |
IF you want to do some reading, go to a site called e-sword and download it. It is free for anyone. It comes with the program and MANY MANY study notes and glossaries and commentaries and different versions of the bible. Even if you are not a religious person it makes for good study material.
I have it here on this computer and our computers at home as well. It has a search function for looking things up.
If you’re not Paranoid, You’re not paying attention Be a Sheepdog JYD#105
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#465739
04/17/11 06:32 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
I've seen it before. Came in handy a time or two, back when I used to go to church.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: rth548]
#465740
04/17/11 06:35 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563
SkunkHunter
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563 |
I used to use it all the time, It was my main reading source. Now days I just use it mainly for research, to look things up that I can't remember where they are. And I also use the commentaries a lot for additional information.
If you’re not Paranoid, You’re not paying attention Be a Sheepdog JYD#105
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#465741
04/17/11 06:50 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
comes in right handy for that. I used to sit and read the Bible at work at night, online, but got out of doing that. I just can't sit and read without holding a book in my hands.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: rth548]
#465742
04/17/11 06:54 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563
SkunkHunter
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563 |
Yeah I have that problem as well.
If you’re not Paranoid, You’re not paying attention Be a Sheepdog JYD#105
|
|
|
Re: The New Death Chat
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#465743
04/17/11 07:00 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
Guess we're too old dogs to teach new tricks
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
|
|