Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3,493 of 4,554 1 2 … 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 … 4553 4554
Re: merp [Re: MrOverkill] #477312 05/13/11 06:59 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,573
SkunkHunter Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,573
What you need to do is next time, sneak out and make your brush shelter WITH a tarp undercover where it can't be seen then pray for rain and as you climb in it all snug and DRY, laugh at the other folks.


If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: merp [Re: SkunkHunter] #477313 05/13/11 07:00 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,573
SkunkHunter Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,573
Howdy TT. How goes Sokal?


If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
OMG Where's the Steel [Re: SkunkHunter] #477314 05/13/11 07:01 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
dark now.


JYD 132
Re: merp [Re: SkunkHunter] #477315 05/13/11 07:01 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
MrOverkill Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
I don't need to laugh at them, we're all buddies.


It is always permissible to kill a fly with a sledgehammer 1000K OR BUST! LONG LIVE THE YARD!
Re: merp [Re: MrOverkill] #477316 05/13/11 07:01 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
no pun intended


JYD 132
Re: merp [Re: MrOverkill] #477317 05/13/11 07:01 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
MrOverkill Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
but I do wish I could have my HRLM.


It is always permissible to kill a fly with a sledgehammer 1000K OR BUST! LONG LIVE THE YARD!
OMG Where's the Steel [Re: MrOverkill] #477318 05/13/11 07:02 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I love these 14 hour days of class homework and board meetings


JYD 132
Re: merp [Re: ToboTech] #477319 05/13/11 07:03 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
MrOverkill Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
I'd be out in a minute... I can't stay awake through classes on 8 hours of sleep, but I can stay awake through a physical day on two...


It is always permissible to kill a fly with a sledgehammer 1000K OR BUST! LONG LIVE THE YARD!
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: MrOverkill] #477320 05/13/11 07:04 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
it gets tough when the dim the lights and give us a powerpoint speil


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477321 05/13/11 07:05 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
only class I consistently fell asleep in was algebra 2. I earned over 100% in that class. (ty extra credit)


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477322 05/13/11 07:05 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I guess I have an above average ability to stay focused


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477323 05/13/11 07:06 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I stopped drinking caffene too.


JYD 132
Page 3,493 of 4,554 1 2 … 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 … 4553 4554

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3