Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3,497 of 4,554 1 2 … 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 … 4553 4554
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477360 05/13/11 07:25 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
MrOverkill Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
I'll just take whatever water I can get my hands on.


It is always permissible to kill a fly with a sledgehammer 1000K OR BUST! LONG LIVE THE YARD!
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477361 05/13/11 07:26 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
its not filtered, comes from crystal-lined aquafiers, and has a smoothness that makes silk jealous


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: MrOverkill] #477362 05/13/11 07:27 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
Quote
I'll just take whatever water I can get my hands on.
me too..... when I'm washing them.


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477363 05/13/11 07:27 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I'm kinda a snob when it comes to food and drink


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477364 05/13/11 07:29 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I try to eat not just organic and healthy food, but also food made with higher quality ingredients


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477365 05/13/11 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't justify paying for bottled water.

Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477366 05/13/11 07:31 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I used to not be picky, but when I was younger, I worked in an oceanfront expensive dining restaurant where the best ingredients were used, and ever since, I can't enjoy cheap-quality food


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477367 05/13/11 07:31 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
I can't justify tasting LA tap water.


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477368 05/13/11 07:32 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
MrOverkill Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,564
I'm kind of a brute when it comes to everything, just gimme it, and if it works and works under all conditions, I'm happy.


It is always permissible to kill a fly with a sledgehammer 1000K OR BUST! LONG LIVE THE YARD!
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: MrOverkill] #477369 05/13/11 07:32 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
Quote
I'm kind of a brute when it comes to everything, just gimme it, and if it works and works under all conditions, I'm happy.
I miss those days. I even ate liver and onions no problem


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477370 05/13/11 07:32 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
chewy chicken? no problem


JYD 132
Re: OMG Where's the Steel [Re: ToboTech] #477371 05/13/11 07:33 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
ToboTech Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,594
squishy and not squeeky beans, no problem


JYD 132
Page 3,497 of 4,554 1 2 … 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 … 4553 4554

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3