Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 269 of 5,357 1 2 … 267 268 269 270 271 … 5356 5357
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Sethrotull] #493551 09/21/10 06:55 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Jroden5446 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Lol, yeah, I bought this place last year, tried fishing a few times but never caught anything, decided to give it another try, I figure if I go out back and cast for 30 minutes each day after work I'm bound to catch something


JYD#107/JorDog. BAD WOLF
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Jroden5446] #493552 09/21/10 07:00 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
Sethrotull Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
How does the Scizzy work at filleting?


JYD #100
Dog, Hog, Rat it's all Bussekin
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Sethrotull] #493553 09/21/10 07:10 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Jroden5446 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Might be a bit tricky, I would like to fillet a shark with my skizzy

Last edited by Jroden5446; 09/21/10 07:10 PM.

JYD#107/JorDog. BAD WOLF
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Jroden5446] #493554 09/21/10 07:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
Sethrotull Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
That would be fun. You ever caught one?


JYD #100
Dog, Hog, Rat it's all Bussekin
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Sethrotull] #493555 09/21/10 08:09 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Jroden5446 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
No, I've never gone saltwater fishing before (gasp!! I know I know)


JYD#107/JorDog. BAD WOLF
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Jroden5446] #493556 09/21/10 08:44 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
Sethrotull Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
wow and you live right there!


JYD #100
Dog, Hog, Rat it's all Bussekin
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Sethrotull] #493557 09/21/10 08:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
Sethrotull Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
I wanted to get a Marlin 1894 357/38 but with the Scizzy purchase I'm gonna have to wait


JYD #100
Dog, Hog, Rat it's all Bussekin
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Sethrotull] #493558 09/21/10 08:55 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Jroden5446 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
It's funny, I was never much of an outdoors person till I stumbled upon this place, an online community has made me do more things outside!


JYD#107/JorDog. BAD WOLF
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Jroden5446] #493559 09/21/10 09:01 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
Sethrotull Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
That is hilarious!


JYD #100
Dog, Hog, Rat it's all Bussekin
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Sethrotull] #493560 09/21/10 10:09 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,209
lazi Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,209
Quote
I wanted to get a Marlin 1894 357/38 but with the Scizzy purchase I'm gonna have to wait

I would really like to pick one up at some point. seems like a really handy little rifle to have.


JYD #82 yup...
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: lazi] #493561 09/21/10 10:29 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,209
lazi Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 10,209
Funny Jrod... I'm kind of the same. As a kid I liked dirt, mud, fire and anything that had to do with a bunch of trees. When I got older and behind the wheel I didn't think much about the outdoors any more. Until I started posting here!!! I always like the idea of doing outdoors stuff but I never seemed to have the time or the right company.


JYD #82 yup...
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: lazi] #493562 09/22/10 12:02 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
Sethrotull Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,276
I have found myself trying to get outdoors more often too. As a matter of fact last night I suggested to my wife to sell everything and live "off the grid"

Don't she is going for it.


JYD #100
Dog, Hog, Rat it's all Bussekin
Page 269 of 5,357 1 2 … 267 268 269 270 271 … 5356 5357

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3