It all started on 08/26 when RN said

Just thought of one I must have..mini taliwacker! With a 4" - 4.5" blade....choil...no choil??? How about mini one like the War Dog.

I need that one Dan! Hook a brother up please!!
JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."
-----------------------
He IS Lt. Rich ya know so you just gotta listen to him Dan. grin

OH MAN! A Mini Taliwhacker would be one of the best knives ANY of the Bussekin companies could ever come out with. AND I bet they would sell several thousand to er ah um our Big Brother.

I know that I would have to buy one or two. They would be the perfect blade for our worsening world.

PLEASE DAN, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??????

Oh and Dan, the Mini Taliwhacker needs to have a handle like the 511. I think that would be the most logical handle given that specific knife and the uses it will be put to. (But I'm just a lowly chairman so what do I know about stuff like that)

It would work for a combat knife (although some would call it to short), a survival blade and also a pretty good CCW blade. BUT the concealed aspect of it would probably be better served with a Micarta or G10 handle so it wouldn't snag on your clothing. Then again the RES-C compound you use may not be all that "Grippy" on clothing. It would take some testing. Tell you what. Come up with a prototype, send it to me and I will carry it for a month and let you know how it fares. IF you could find some kind of Stainless, that would be great. But if you used your powder coating I think that would give enough rust protection even from sweat and blood to work. Oh and the Mossy coating would be especially nice, as it is thicker and is actually a much slicker finish. Just trying to help out ya know. grin

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 08/27/19 04:53 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105