Help me decide. How does this compare to the Dogfather? An inch shorter and 0.04" thinner? Am I missing something with it?

There have been in recent years a few that seem somewhat similar to this (on paper at least). How does the TRASH 2 differ from the last long-running 9" chopper? Not badmouthing it, just wondering. Seems like the original TRASH was something special (I haven't actually handled it to know). Is this one magic too?

For me, the Mega Ratweiler REALLY hit it out of the park! I was a little apprehensive about that one at first, but once I held it, I never wanted to put it down! grin grin grin

Would I feel the same wonderment and awe with this, or would I just be wishing it was another Dogfather (I'd REALLY like another Dogfather or even an SOD for that matter....strictly for the kids... grin )? I think I might have missed out on a magical blade with the Chophouse Thick Cut. Is this going to be something like that, or more generic?

Don't wanna miss out on the magic, but $230 ain't chump change. I mean, I'm not RANDY for Pete's sake! wink grin grin grin

Who am I kidding? All of these are just salve on my soul for the loss of my BWM frown frown frown

wink grin grin grin grin

Last edited by DogTired; 05/18/20 04:43 AM.

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington