I remember what two weeks means. I go in and out of collecting brands and watching Busse now the market has changed. Their are a lot of knives in the consumer pool now. The secondary market has crashed and unless you have something super rare you cant even sell it for what you buy for anymore. The exchange has gone from a lightning fast quick draw to get what you want to a snail's crawl. It makes buying ones you are on the fence about a tough proposition.

I say this as a fan of the brand. I say this as I wait to see what the next offering is I could possibly spend my hard earned money on. They are just observations. I want to buy more and others do as well obviously. But teasing customers for 3 weeks with no new info is rough. I could care less if they show us a pic and give specs and wait 6 months to officially offer it, at least I know what I am waiting for. One could just adjust their buying habits to just watch the exchange and buy stuff below retail, that doesnt help keep people buying or moving the brand forward but it may already be an adapted strategy by some.

I love seeing stuff available in the store and wish all three brands had stuff available. I have bought two swamp offerings recently. Want to add more scraps to my arsenal now smile

~Jeff
JYD#172