Got a call from the Nursing Home, and They don’t think Mom will make it through the day. She has COPD, heart problems with a pacemaker, suffers from Afib, has only one kidney and now has the Delta variant COVID. I’ve even psyching myself up for this for several days, but it is still hitting me like I’ve been kicked by the legendary Missouri Mule.

Just wanted to let my friends, perfect strangers yet Brothers, know I have and do appreciate all your past and future prayers/well wishes.

We have been “called in” before and she has pulled through. She might well again, she is a tough old bird. But this time I think she’s tired.

Thank you Dogs, and especially Dan. For it was his vision of how/what he wanted this site to be. His desire to bring together strangers with a desire, a love for fine steel that ordinary working stiffs can afford. He will not tolerate Ill will nor bad language making it a place where the whole family can read without fearing for young ears. Thank you Dan, Long Live The Brotherhood Of The Yard.

Randy

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105