First off hi to everyone.

Another new forum and more knives from our favourite family of cutlers. What could be better?

Now a couple questions for Dan or Patti.

Would one of you be kind enough to give us a bit of an introduction as to what we can expect to see from Scrapyard and how we might expect to see whatever it is we will see?

Can you give us an indication of what other models you might have coming up and when - or even a pic or two??

How will Scrapyard work, in terms of stock on hand, orders in advance, etc
Will you normally have knives in stock or will you normally take orders in advance and fulfill the orders as the blades are produced?

Will you normally only be producing one line/model at a time?

And will there be a 9"+ chopper soon???
6" might be OK as a steak knife (for small steaks...) but I'm sure some of us are just hankering for something with a bit of heft and reach....
:-)

And one more question - I'm another from the land down under - will a purchase from the Busse Company Store qualify me for a purcahse from you guys?

I'd really like to know a bit more about how you guys will be doing business and my guess is a pile of other people would like to know too, so I think it would be fair to say we'd be very appreciative if you could give us a bit of a rundown on how it will all work.

Thanks and Regards
FireballXL5

PS I like your site - well done!