"Two weeks?" Hardly. It took me two days to get my Scrapper. I ordered it on Tuesday, and received it Thursday.

I like it. Sadly, I ordered this to inexpensively replace a bunch of spiffy Busse knives and Swamp Rat knives I need to sell to pay off my medical bills. Once I got this baby out of the box, I was relieved to see that I can still have a good knife at such an affordable price.

The Resiprene C wasn't perfectly removed around the lanyard ring, but it only took a minute with an Olfa box cutter to fix that. The edge is not as sharp as I've gotten on my other Busses and Swampies (and the edge profile is a bit unnecesarily fat for my tastes), but it isn't as dull as some posts here have lead me to expect. The sheath is both good and bad: the cordura part is improved compared to previous Busse/Swamp Rat sheaths, but the insert is too flimsy... in fact, mine came pre-cracked.

Growing pains for the new company...

Anyway, the knife is great. It achieves a magical balance of being a small knife (easy to carry, nimble in use for precision cutting), and a big knife (solid chopper, indestructible) in one. I look forward to using it.

Mike

Last edited by Evolute; 09/22/06 07:32 PM.