go, sell all you have, and buy the FBM, endura, and a swisstool.

then run like hell.
Not to step on the thread, but I received a Victorinox Swiss Army Swisstool Spirit Multi-tool (and Rally SAK combo pack) on Friday. I was a bit disappointed in it because Amazon's product description said that it was 3-1/4 inches long and it's actually 4-1/4. I intend to pocket carry instead of using the belt pouch, so the difference is fairly significant. I pondered sending it back, but decided that it was probably about as small as it could be and still have truly useful pliers. I carried it yesterday, and while it's larger than I hoped, it'll work. For whatever it's worth, Amazon is doing a promo of $10 off on any Victorinox order over $50 purchased from them, so that combo pack bottom-lined at a little under $50 with free shipping. I believe I'll end up liking the Swisstool Spirit a lot, but wish the description had been more accurate so that my expectations hadn't been so off.

If I only had one Busse Combat chopper, I'd probably go with a FSH or a hand-shaped NMSFNO because they're a little lighter-weight than the FBM, but many consider an FBM to be the flagship BC.

JYD #60