This isn't the Busse Combat forum.

Posting a pic like this with no commentary is trolling for a response. Have you contacted the Busse Shop yet? I checked with Jerry and the Busse Combat office and the answer was No! That should have been done first.

Jerry has always said that, "Given the proper tools, it does not take much to destroy a great knife. Given the internet, it does not take much to destroy a great reputation."

Posting a pic like that without an explanantion is not a joke and it's not "cute". It is nothing short of mean spirited to attack or to try and destroy someone's reputation.

If this is your knife, show a little respect to the folks who bust their butts making the finest bladeware in the world and give them a fair opportunity to defend themselves or to hear how the knife was damaged. This pic is being deleted until you have done so.

You owe Busse Combat and the members of this forum an apology for trolling, if not, you are gone!

Dan

Well [censored] look what I done did.
I do apologize to Dan & every member of these boards & everyone in the Busse Knife Group.
I have talked to Jerry & have apologized to him.He kindly & calmly explained the ramifications such a pic could have on his sales.He'll be getting the broken knife to analyze next week.I didn't contact Bussse Combat about a broken knife because I deliberately broke the knife & didn't expect it to be covered under the great Bussekin warranty.
It also didn't occur to me that Jerry would want to examine it.Now I know.
I posted the pic to build the anticipation until I had time to post all the other pics & my review.
No mean spritedness involved,just ignorance on my part about the impact such a pic could have on the sales of Busse Combat Knives.
I'm not a business man & don't think like one,just a simple working dog trying to show some pride in the yard & the great knives produced by Dan & the Scrap Yard Knife Company.

Again my sincerest apologies to everyone on these boards & at Busse Knife Group.

Long Live The Brotherhood Of The Yard!

Myke

SYKCO JYD#112
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it.