Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42814 04/13/07 02:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Checking back in to see if the scrapper 6 has been made available again yet? I've been away for about a month or better. Any how, I dont live on the computer and it would be pretty neat if someone could actually give me an approximate time when I could pick one of these up. Standard, no frills, black model. I would appreciate it.

I want one of these for actual use, as stated in my earlier posts

I've been checking in since January and no one seems to know or care to answer emails.

Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42815 04/13/07 02:10 AM
diceman Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Well... you missed a small release of S6's one night last month, but they're still supposed to be back in regular production before too long. The DFLE will likely come first though. The S6 and DF are both supposed to be regular production models.

JYD#9
Post deleted by Private Klink #42816 04/13/07 02:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42817 04/13/07 02:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Well... you missed a small release of S6's one night last month, but they're still supposed to be back in regular production before too long. The DFLE will likely come first though. The S6 and DF are both supposed to be regular production models."

That is what I was afraid of. Regular production means exactly what? Like a 2 day window to order? And no one around there can clue me in to when that will be?????

I aint no desk jockey or knife collector, so I wont pay an inflated premium on the second hand market and with out a forcasted date, I probably wont be online during that window of opportunity.

Without a straight answer, I guess I'd probably just [censored] in one hand and wish in the other............

Anyone recommend a [censored] good sturdy working knife for splitting pelvises of deer and hogs? Anyone have a cheap source for a good Ka-bar? I feel I'm done playing this game.....

Post deleted by Private Klink #42818 04/13/07 02:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42819 04/13/07 02:24 AM
diceman Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
The demand probably won't be as high this go around. I'd say that you'll get the release notice a week in advance, then the 48/24 hr notice, and I'd assume that they'll be around for a couple of days. Who knows though, for sure, as the popularity of SYKCo has been growing fast!

JYD#9
Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42820 04/13/07 02:27 AM
diceman Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Regular production means exactly what? Like a 2 day window to order? And no one around there can clue me in to when that will be?????
You got it.

Anyone recommend a [censored] good sturdy working knife for splitting pelvises of deer and hogs?
Here you go: Ranger Knives

Uh, yeah, thats the one. I LOVE Ranger knives, and you can get one sent your way tomorrow. Give Justin a call!

JYD#9
Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! [Re: diceman] #42821 04/13/07 02:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll give the Ranger 6 a try. Maybe one wont have to be a computer jockey or know a secret handshake to get one.

I'll leave all the scrapyard knives for you fellas to collect and take pictures of tree chopping and such.

Thanks for the link, I've heard about those being some pretty good working knives, but had forgotten the name.

Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42822 04/13/07 02:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who ever handles the accounts over here can go a head and delete my username, I wont have a need for posting here anymore.

Thanks

Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42823 04/13/07 02:35 AM
diceman Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
I'll give the Ranger 6 a try. Maybe one wont have to be a computer jockey or know a secret handshake to get one.

I'll leave all the scrapyard knives for you fellas to collect and take pictures of tree chopping and such.

Thanks for the link, I've heard about those being some pretty good working knives, but had forgotten the name.

Come on man, no need to be derrogatory!! Just check in every couple of days and you won't ever miss a release. Just takes 2 minutes a week!

You'll really like the Rangers though - I've gotten 4 with a 5th on the way.

JYD#9
Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! #42824 04/13/07 02:36 AM
diceman Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Who ever handles the accounts over here can go a head and delete my username, I wont have a need for posting here anymore.

Thanks

You're joking, right? Your loss, really.

JYD#9
Re: Scrapper 6 ?!?!?! [Re: diceman] #42825 04/13/07 02:43 AM
Kraz Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Dice, he wants it right now. Can't you read man! He's got important stuff to do! If you're rude you can get what you want faster! And all of us are the reason he didn't get his knife! So even though we helped him tonite he don't ever want to talk to us again so just cancel his account!

LOL. Don't let the screen door hit you in the butt on the way out, chaos.

F5 like you mean it! JYD #15
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5