Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: A paper I wrote about the Federal Reserve / Taxes [Re: vladdracul] #573414 04/29/11 10:44 AM
SkunkHunter Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Vlad, I, AND MOST OF US AGREE WITH YOU! But unfortunately once again we have no say in it. All we can do is TRUST those that do not deserve our trust or revolt. And I don't know if we would throw anything in the ocean again unless we put their feet in cement first!

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: A paper I wrote about the Federal Reserve / Taxes [Re: SkunkHunter] #573415 04/29/11 10:45 AM
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Do you know what you call 50 lawyers and 50 bankers chained together in the ocean and drug behind a boat?

SHARK REPELLENT!

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: A paper I wrote about the Federal Reserve / Taxes [Re: SkunkHunter] #573416 05/23/11 12:00 AM
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
I guess my Gray matter is really really operating slowly. I just made this connection today while waiting to pay for my Chicken nuggets at Micky D's.

On our money at the top of the bills it says FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE.

Down lower on the bills it says "This note is legal tender for all debts public and private".

As Gary has Proved (and is by far not the first) that the FEDERAL RESERVE is NOT a government organization. It is a conglomeration of PRIVATE banking organizations.

Ok so The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT prints money AT THE WHIM of a PRIVATE organization that for all intents and purposes OWNS OUR MONETARY SYSTEM!

Think about all the implications IF they decided that they would no longer back our PAPER MONEY!

SO THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS OWNED AND OPERATED AT THE WHIM OF A GROUP OF CIVILIAN COMPANIES THAT IS NOT PART OF THE GOVERNMENT!

Talk about scary!

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3