Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/28/26 04:17 AM
I believe Dan retired, from the forum as well. frown
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Very sad news Private Klink 09/28/26 04:16 AM
I just found out that Jeff Law's (RainWalker) wife Angela passed away. We were together at Blade Show when Jeff announced their engagement, and they were SO happy together. I know that Jeff is devastated, so please say a prayer for him. He is a good man.
0 1 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark MonkeyBomb 09/27/26 08:00 PM
Afternoon!

I wonder if Dan even remembers this forum is still here.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/27/26 04:18 PM
Goooooooooooooood morning Scrap Yard ! Where is everyone hiding ? I'm afraid that if we don't get more participation we will lose our forum. frown
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/26/26 03:37 PM
Good morning Yard. smile
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 09/26/26 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Private Klink
Good afternoon Yard. Another gorgeous day on tap.

I wonder how soon Busse will be shipping the blades some of us have ordered.


About a month MAYBE after I ordered the TNT-19 I emailed them and they told me then 16 WEEKS from order date.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? SkunkHunter 09/26/26 02:23 PM
Just ordered an Emerson Liberty & Freedom Patriot edition folder. It has a waving flag embossed in the handle and a really nice engraving on the blade.
2,319 1,678,718 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/26/26 03:49 AM
Did everyone see that Jerry released another version of the RatManDu ? .160 Nitro V steel ; should be a great slicer and at a decent price.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/24/26 06:40 PM
Good afternoon Yard. Another gorgeous day on tap.

I wonder how soon Busse will be shipping the blades some of us have ordered.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? Private Klink 09/24/26 06:37 PM
I ordered a few more pew-pews.
2,319 1,678,718 Read More
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? Private Klink 09/24/26 04:01 AM
I bought a little more freeze dried food and some compact binoculars.
2,319 1,678,718 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/23/26 04:22 PM
Good morning M/B and the rest of the Yard. smile
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark MonkeyBomb 09/23/26 12:44 AM
It's cool and rainy here. about 57

It's been cool enough here the grass isn't growing as fast. I didn't mow this week. I will probably do it next Saturday.

I haven't had a chance to use my off road vehicles this year, so I am running everything today and running my big geneator so it can charge the battery and use some fuel so I can top it off with some fresh fuel for the winter.

I had to buy a new battery for my SxS. That thing costs more than the battery for my truck. The old one was so dead it wouldn't take a charge at all. But it got more than 5 years out of it.

I'm going to have to go on a long ride with it before the snow flys.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/22/26 10:18 PM
Today is the kind of day that it's nice to sit on the porch and appreciate living. smile
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/22/26 04:34 AM
Yes, the cooler weather is very welcome. I hope to do a few chores tomorrow while it is so nice outside I hope to try out a few knives while clearing some downed timber.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 09/22/26 03:38 AM
Cooler temps FINALLY got here today. High of 85. Tomorrow high of 79. MAYBE we’re finally done with this incredibly hot weather.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/21/26 02:57 AM
I got the grass mowed just before some rain moved in which we needed. The storm moved S/E of us which is fine with me. smile
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/20/26 08:35 PM
Nice to hear that the crowd was well behaved. Many years ago I took my kids to see KISS when they were so hot, with Judas Priest as the opening act. Needless to say the crowd was NOT that well behaved. frown
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark MonkeyBomb 09/20/26 05:20 PM
We saw the Rock Orchestra by Candlelight.

I was pretty impressed. The crowd was really varied it ran from 14 year olds to some well into their 80's. Cowboys, Mormons, and Bikers. Very interactive crowd. No weed smoke no booze. Best behaved group I have ever seen coming and going.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 09/20/26 06:50 AM
Y’all are both up on me. Never been to a concert in my life.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/20/26 05:03 AM
So who did you see at the concert ?


The last concert we went to was Ray Stevens, just before he retired, and he was great. smile
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark MonkeyBomb 09/19/26 05:20 PM
Morning Yard!

I have been busy with work the past few weeks. I have been getting home just in time to eat and go to bed. Not really what I was looking for in retirement but they need the help and the work was different than what we normally do so, it was at least entertaining long days. They treat me well and I don't mind too bad, since it's only for a short time.

My wife had bought us concert tickets for my birthday earlier this year. We went to the concert last night. I really enjoyed it. I haven't been to a concert in years.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/18/26 06:30 PM
I already have a few spears and I prefer about a 6 foot long shaft connected to a socket style spearhead. But these are nice for what they are intended to be used.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 09/18/26 02:12 PM
They would be nice I think. Strip off the Res C bolt it to a 4 ft handle and you’re Good to go.
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 09/18/26 01:51 AM
Good evening Scrap Yard. I see that Jerry is releasing two versions of a Boar Spear tomorrow ; a BCK model and a Scrap Yard model. They look nice for those interested. wink
8,319 2,558,589 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3