Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? Private Klink 10/08/26 05:24 PM
I bought a couple of packets of CELOX for our emergency kits.
2,321 1,715,539 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 10/08/26 05:23 PM
Good afternoon Scrap Yard. I see that Jerry is releasing the Sawback Badger tonight for those interested.
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 10/07/26 04:56 PM
Good morning Randy and the rest of the Yard. Even though the days are heating up again the nights are certainly cool and pleasant. Makes it nice for when I can shoot armadillos tearing up the yard. smile
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 10/07/26 02:39 PM
G’mornin dogs. Supposed to be another 80+ degree day. CRAZY weather.
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: Very sad news MonkeyBomb 10/07/26 02:01 AM
Ouch, Prayers out to him and his family.
3 206 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: TNT-19 SkunkHunter 10/07/26 01:37 AM
If what I was told when I emailed them the TNT-19 should start shipping in late November (I was told about 16 weeks). On that note, I’ll say no more.
10 1,334 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: Very sad news SkunkHunter 10/07/26 01:34 AM
Oh man, I have several sheaths by him. He was (is) an artist. I can’t imagine how painful his loss is.

May GOD give you strength Jeff.
3 206 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 10/07/26 01:31 AM
I wonder how many more weeks we’re gonna have to wait for the TNT-19 to start shipping?
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 10/07/26 01:30 AM
I think the economy is wreaking havoc with everything.
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 10/07/26 01:29 AM
First time I’ve been able to get on as well.
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark MonkeyBomb 10/06/26 10:42 PM
I worry about the same thing.

We need a fallback spot if/when this place finally stops working.
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 10/06/26 07:40 PM
Hi M/B. I'm afraid that if the forum doesn't get busier we might lose it. Even if folks are done buying knives it's still good to hear from them. Where are all the Junk Yard Dogs ???
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark MonkeyBomb 10/06/26 02:09 PM
Morning Yard!

It's been difficult to get into the forum lately. This is the first time I have actually been able to get in in the past few days.
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 10/05/26 07:52 PM
I'm beginning to feel like the Maytag repairman ! frown
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 10/03/26 06:27 PM
Hello ! Anybody out there ?
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? Private Klink 10/03/26 03:41 AM
Ordered a few more pew-pews for different users.
2,321 1,715,539 Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark Private Klink 10/03/26 03:37 AM
Good evening Yard. Awfully quiet around here. frown
8,340 2,614,979 Read More
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3