Register
Log In
Scrap Yard Knife Company
Forums
Active Threads This Week
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Forum Help
Active Threads |
Active Posts
|
Unanswered
Today
|
Since Yesterday
| This Week
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Re: What have you BOUGHT lately?
Private Klink
10/08/26
05:24 PM
I bought a couple of packets of CELOX for our emergency kits.
2,321
1,716,487
Read More
Knives Forum
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark
Private Klink
10/08/26
05:23 PM
Good afternoon Scrap Yard. I see that Jerry is releasing the Sawback Badger tonight for those interested.
8,340
2,616,424
Read More
Knives Forum
Re: Very sad news
MonkeyBomb
10/07/26
02:01 AM
Ouch, Prayers out to him and his family.
3
214
Read More
Knives Forum
Re: TNT-19
SkunkHunter
10/07/26
01:37 AM
If what I was told when I emailed them the TNT-19 should start shipping in late November (I was told about 16 weeks). On that note, I’ll say no more.
10
1,342
Read More
Default Style
Dark Theme
Light Theme Large Print
Medium Theme
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
info@scrapyardknives.com
·
Scrap Yard Knife Company
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3