Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Knives Forum Jump to new posts
Re: The Daily Growl & Bark SkunkHunter 07/27/24 04:38 AM
Thanks Tom. This truly the Knife I had envisioned in my mind. The handle and ring lines up perfectly in m6 hand and the blade comes out at an angle (not curved as much as a true Karambit, but a little straighter) enough for stabbing while still allowing it to pull itself into the cut. Plus it isn’t overly long, just enough to get ‘er done. It is after all, a DEFENSIVE blade made to make the bad guy give up or to buy YOU enough time to get away. I like it.
5,551 308,094 Read More
Knives Forum Jump to new posts
Re: 7/23 Birthday Private Klink 07/25/24 04:02 AM
I heard the Chair Force fitness test consisted of sitting down in a chair and getting back up ten times in an hour. smile
5 77 Read More
Outdoors and Fieldcraft Jump to new posts
Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk SkunkHunter 07/22/24 02:01 AM
For strong side carry I like, in order
Black arch (smaller overall size)
Comp-tac
JX Tactical
Werx
Vedder

I listed the Vedder holster last because the whole back of the holster is leather and depends a lot on your body helping to keep the gun in the holster. BUT overall they are quite comfortable and secure enough.

Now that I almost 100% of the time Appendix carry I Very Much prefer the TT Gunleather holsters and then the JX Tactical (Fat Guy) holster as it rides very low in the belt line. It is actually lower riding than the TTholster, but the leather is more comfortable.
3,271 2,695,738 Read More