Well my Kelty Map3500 came in and it's a nice bag. With that and the TT 3 Day Assault I should be able to build up a couple pretty good bags for Patty and Myself.
I am thinking 1 pair of jeans in each bag (his and hers).
2 or possibly 3 sets of socks and under ware
MAYBE a pair of light sneaks for each one of us (spare)
2 or possibly 3 shirts of some kind depending on the season
Rain gear (USGI Poncho)
All Weather Emergency Blanket
A"Cooling Towel" (Patty does not sweat so this is quite important for her)
Head wear and Shemagh along with a pair of gloves for each of us
2 water bottles per pack (I may carry my pathfinder canteen and cup with "Stove" setup)
IFAK for each bag (Maybe). At least a second kit for Boo boos
S5 in Combat master sheath (each sheath has a DT Special fire kit in the auxiliary pouch)
411 in combat master sheath
I an still thinking the 9mm Beretta pistol and Carbine for me and Ruger 10-22 for Patty
Mt. House freeze dried meals possibly in another (Pouch, could be strapped anywhere or carried over the shoulder)

Now mind you, this is just a Shanks Mare carry. If in a vehicle a lot more stuff will be taken, including shotgun, AR and another handgun at least along with a lot more food, clothing, "Comfort" items of some sort.

I will have to add and subtract things as I build them up, depending on how much it weighs when I am satisfied.
Even though I have a "List" this won't be completed over night. I am sure as I said I will think of things I need to add and others I need to remove. It's gonna take a while, but at least I've got a start and some good lists to look at and go by.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 06/05/20 08:55 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105