Originally Posted by RN
Originally Posted by Massive Metal
Originally Posted by RN
Today is what I call my push-pull day- pushups, pull ups, squat-press, and an ab exercise. Simple routine but I like it a lot and I almost always feel great after.

The simpler the better.

Today I'm gonna stand on a rubber ball and do tricep kickbacks....J/K

Today (and on most "off" days) I do intervals on the Rogue Echo and some heavy bag work.
I'll also practice some basic BJJ moves; Rolls, Shrimping, Bridging and Stand to Base.
Stand to Base is important. Basically if you get thrown to the grown it shows you how to get up safely and keep fighting.

MM

I wish I could have a heavy bag here...just no place for it. Been looking this week actually for a sub for it I could put in my basement that wouldn't take up a ton of space or be super loud. I didn't know you did bjj MM. Good on you! My plan is to get back into it when I split the Yard. Did it fore several years before marriage and loved it.

Good on you Randy! As long as we keep moving!

Thanks. Yeah years ago I got my Blue Belt and like tons of people I dropped out soon after....$175.00 a month! I just didn't have the cash, but I kept up my 3 times weekly solo routine.
If an attacker made of air comes at me...look out!!

MM

I would recommend one of those BOB dummies as a sub for a heavy bag, but anything is gonna be noisy.