Stripper DesertJack now with a buddy.
[Linked Image from i529.photobucket.com]
SS4 and a Skookum Bush Tool. The SS4 has been beat on ,reprofiled to a VERY thin zero edge and stripped of coating.
Sheaths.

A mix of users and safe queens.
The top dog DFLE ,I just can't bring myself to use so I may have to sell it to someone who can.
The Barker is nice but is now with Rooikat.
The Busse SH-E looks pretty but is really my go to user. It has a beautiful mirror polish that is not shown to it's best in this photo but since I did the polish I can always fix it again. I love flat ground blades and the heavy Ergo handle makes it very comfy and fast in the hand. The SOD is a hard sell with the SH-E and the one below it the Rosarms SN Bayonet. The SN is about the largest knife I can wear on a belt. It is one of those rare knives that can do it all.
Because it has a slight hollow grind and a lot less belly than the Busse-Kin blades it can handle detail work but it is still just big enough to chop with.
It has the best finish I have ever seen on a production knife. It is actually seen some hard use and still looks like a virgin. It also has a great sheath.
The 119 is more of a fighter and is there mostly because it is something everyone is familiar with for a size reference

"if you want to be a hero you have to learn to drive stick"! Sara Conner