Well.....he is voted in and perhaps he needs to be voted out..... After all he obviously doesn't have his constituents best interest in mind by even considering such nonsense......

i used to live in that guys district and my parents still do. he is just as snotpig said just a mechanism...as i said in a previous post most of the people in his district are elderly and have absolutely nothing better to do than to think up crazy things. i dont know if its connected but there have been more and more burglaries in his district. i do not know if people had knives or if its even knife related. but i do know that the only people in that area who would draft something like this up would be someone who doesnt have a job and has all day to call and write and see to it that it gets pushed into a bill(the elderly). and really the district he is in is a great place but like i said its filled with elderly people who have nothing better to do. does it make him right? not in my eyes...if youre going to sign something you had better believe in it. otherwise dont waste taxpayers money...

nothern1 im with you...hey have you seen hawaiis CCW laws? you have to write to the chief of police amongst other things...of who is always "too busy" to answer. i was born and raised in hawaii...sad to say but: great place to visit, dont live here.

"Hey, this sure beats paying a Shrink $200.00 an hour" - Skunk Hunter JYD #65