Vic - I never watched the Rubicon series. What was it about?

The fictional American Policy Institute was an intelligence think tank assisting CIA, FBI and other agencies in the war on terror. But "accidents" and suicides among some top API analysts leads one analyst there to suspect that API itself is covering up its own involvement in terror attacks. Rubicon is the story of his investigation into API itself. The analyst begins to wonder who he really works for. It seems that wealthy investors use API intel to make money from terrorist events, and that API itself is involved in making sure these attacks get some help and that cover stories are fed to the intel agencies. Good stuff. The last episode is a huge intelligence failure that API misses because its top people actually serve a mysterious group of investors and feed false leads to API. And the bogus bad guys get the blame. Good acting, interesting characters and a lot of twists in the plot. I loved the series. It required following a lot of details as the series built to the climax. Totally different from most spy movies and much more like actual intelligence operations.

Horned, dangerous, and off my medication.