saw these some months ago and got interested. after doing some reading and watching a few vids I figure these rifles are maybe too problematic vs just getting the arsensal ak or even converting the $300 saiga sporter rifles and putting $3-$400 in it. I see they are suggesting it's a 2012 release now because they maybe worked out the kinks. still would be hard to beat the ak's I'm thinking.

saw one in a shop here and it looks nice and almost looks like an ar15 since they had it right with the other ar's. but come to find out it's based on another type of rifle. forgetting what it was called but will probably google it in a bit.

so even though I liked the idea and I'm all for a rifle other than the ak47 in 7.62x39 all I keep coming up with is just get a nice ak or maybe a sks. I'm only guessing but it seems if you put $1k in the ak47 and you will likely end up with a better shooter than most people usually give the ak47's credit for.

also you may want to look at a model ak47 called the vepr. the more I see about it the more I think it's a good option for anybody interested in x39.

JYD #82 yup...