I would love it if someone would come along and explain the liu kang controversy. Even a link to the thread would be appreciated.

I retyped this about 10 times because I don't know how to get out what I want to say. I only know maybe half of the story but I think it is kind of beneath us to keep bringing LK up in forums every time we think he might have done something. Brothers of Busse whom I respect have had disagreements with him and continue to do so to some degree at shows. It pains me to see that we can't all get along. I talked with him standing in line at Knob and while his personality and "Hog trickery" is different than mine, he has never done anything to me persoanlly and I can have a laughing conversation with him about knives. I personally witnessed him ask another customer what he was looking for when that customer said he was unable to score anything he had wanted. I firmly believe he would have taken it out of his boxes and allowed the man to buy it himself if it was the one knife he had wanted. He rarely likes Res C so in reguards to the Dogs he rarely buys up all the $80 knives. I am not standing up for him per se as I don't know him that well or most of the people on this forum (even those I proxied for) for that matter. I even had a hopefully good natured political argument with a fellow Dog who has a drastically different political view than what I would have expected. We still love Bussekin and we still will see each other at Knob and visit.

Lets not spread the discontent and get back to likin' knives and the friendships we have. Hopefully this will be received in the attitude it was intended.

Be prepared.......It is more than a motto it is a way of life. JYD #41, "MesserHund"