Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Is this the last straw? [Re: Rasmus] #1031458 09/07/15 10:11 AM
E
evltcat Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
E
True. The only really new designs I've seen are the MMD and the MOABOLO.

JYD#192 - Just proves Cats and Dogs can have an uneasy truce! smile
Re: Is this the last straw? [Re: Private Klink] #1031460 09/07/15 10:19 AM
banana-clip Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Originally Posted by Private Klink
Originally Posted by storminnorman01
In saw that noss video and bought my first scrapyard shortly after, and never looked back. I see all the blades released in previous years and in the years I've been hanging around very few new releases. I keep waiting for new designs from the yard and even Busse.

This!!!

They keep recycling blade shapes and using different steels and switch handles, but it's still pretty much the same old stuff. whistle

I have to agree to this. If they were bringing back old designs, I wish they could bring back their old knives that put them on the map, like the scrapper 6, dogfighter, yard hook and those old school knives.

JYD #85
Re: Is this the last straw? [Re: Private Klink] #1031491 09/07/15 10:13 PM
Y
yesh Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Y
Originally Posted by Private Klink
Originally Posted by storminnorman01
In saw that noss video and bought my first scrapyard shortly after, and never looked back. I see all the blades released in previous years and in the years I've been hanging around very few new releases. I keep waiting for new designs from the yard and even Busse.

This!!!

They keep recycling blade shapes and using different steels and switch handles, but it's still pretty much the same old stuff. whistle

Well, my thinking is that the entire BKG is heading back to the old model of sales where the Yard is back to. Busse seems to be also, not sure about the Swamp though.

That being said, in order to continue hitting a certain price/performance ratio it would make sense from a CNC standpoint to just use designs that are already programmed.

Junk Yard Dog #152 - Woof!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4