Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 265 of 5,357 1 2 … 263 264 265 266 267 … 5356 5357
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Evolute] #493503 09/20/10 08:17 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
Understood. Thanks anyway.



Resident Redneck
JYD #117
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: rth548] #493504 09/20/10 08:22 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,175
Evolute Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,175
I better go. I should process a few more pictures, and head to bed. Goodnight.

Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Evolute] #493505 09/20/10 08:22 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
Have a good one Mike. Take care



Resident Redneck
JYD #117
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: rth548] #493506 09/20/10 09:06 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
Time to call it a night folks. Y'all take care!



Resident Redneck
JYD #117
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: rth548] #493507 09/20/10 02:56 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
sumoj275 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
Top of the morning to you. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was way too busy, tired and worn out. Need some me time real soon..................


Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: sumoj275] #493508 09/20/10 10:40 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Jroden5446 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,111
Thinking about picking up a maxpedition monsoon, anyone have a site to get max gear at a discount, please pm me, thanks

On another note, how is everyone?


JYD#107/JorDog. BAD WOLF
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Jroden5446] #493509 09/21/10 01:04 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
SkunkHunter Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
Evening Yard. The wife and I and a couple widder women went on a little adventure today. We went to a really large indoor flea market today and it wasn't bad.

We also went to St. Genevieve, a historic old French settlement with a LOT of houses and buildings preserved from the 17 and 1800s! And the neatest thing I got to hold and SLOWLY swing mildly a an ivory handled sword from the woman said around 1790! The blade started out at the hilt at about 3/16 thick and tapered down from there and was actually double edged (or maybe just from use made it thin) for about the first 3-4 inches from the tip. I can't believe how light it was. Now I know where to go shopping some night about 3am!

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 09/21/10 01:27 AM.

If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: SkunkHunter] #493510 09/21/10 01:07 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
SkunkHunter Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
You can go here to see some of the old houses
http://www.ste-genevieve.com/histsite.htm

SUMO, YOU PAYING ATTENTION!


If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: Jroden5446] #493511 09/21/10 01:51 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
sumoj275 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
Quote
Thinking about picking up a maxpedition monsoon, anyone have a site to get max gear at a discount, please pm me, thanks

On another note, how is everyone?

Looked at one of the packs at a local gunshow a few months back and almost pulled the trigger. Only thing is I am not sure if I want a full blown kit bag with only one strap.


Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: SkunkHunter] #493512 09/21/10 01:54 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
sumoj275 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
Quote
You can go here to see some of the old houses
http://www.ste-genevieve.com/histsite.htm

SUMO, YOU PAYING ATTENTION!
That looks like a nice little trip for future trip. If the weather is right, I bet a walking tour would be awesome. I love the old colonial French stuff, well all the old historical stuff. Thanks for the heads up.


Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: sumoj275] #493513 09/21/10 01:58 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
SkunkHunter Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
I THINK there is a charge for getting a "Guided tour". Don't know if you can tour on your own and actually get inside the homes or not, but even if you gotta pay it's only between 6 and 10 bucks depending on how many places you want to tour.


If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The New Death Chat [Re: SkunkHunter] #493514 09/21/10 02:03 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
SkunkHunter Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,567
Well on that note, I think I am gonna call it a night. My day started about 0530 this morning (I AM NOT a morning person unless I've been up all night).

So until later, evryone, peace and rest and please be safe.


If you’re not Paranoid, You’re
not paying attention

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Page 265 of 5,357 1 2 … 263 264 265 266 267 … 5356 5357

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3