|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: El CacaFuego]
#519807
04/09/11 03:40 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563
SkunkHunter
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 117,563 |
YaHOO! Another 5 Digit Dog! Way to go Todd!
If you’re not Paranoid, You’re not paying attention Be a Sheepdog JYD#105
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: rth548]
#519808
04/09/11 03:40 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
If I drink three, I'll drink thirteen. That song was written about me!
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: El CacaFuego]
#519809
04/09/11 03:40 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
sumoj275
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668 |
I have a problem guys. I have to admit it here. I love firearms, I love knives, and I want more of each. I used to be a person that kept users only. Now the firearms I have are users, but i have a few blades that will never get used. Why, because my users will never wear out. So, do I keep accumulating knives or turn some for firearms. See my sickness???
Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: rth548]
#519810
04/09/11 03:40 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
Thanks guys. Couldn't have done it without you all.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: SkunkHunter]
#519811
04/09/11 03:41 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,558
El CacaFuego
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,558 |
There's nothing wrong with being a talker! Besides, who would keep us updated on our total post count each day?
And the word of the Day? Genius!
"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."
JYD #118
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: rth548]
#519812
04/09/11 03:41 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
sumoj275
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668 |
If I drink three, I'll drink thirteen. That song was written about me! The song, Its so easy popped into my head when I read your statement.
Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust
|
|
|
A discussion of Knives and other things
[Re: rth548]
#519813
04/09/11 03:41 AM
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,309
MonkeyBomb
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,309 |
I just don't drink. I always carry a pistol or 2. Not a good business practice to be tipsy.
JYD #113
I'm getting to old for this Stuff................
|
|
|
Re: A discussion of Knives and other things
[Re: MonkeyBomb]
#519814
04/09/11 03:43 AM
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668
sumoj275
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 13,668 |
I just don't drink. I always carry a pistol or 2. Noy good business practice to be tipsy. Very true. I don't play with firearms while drinking--can cause some bad ju-ju.
Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: sumoj275]
#519815
04/09/11 03:43 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,558
El CacaFuego
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,558 |
I have a problem guys. I have to admit it here. I love firearms, I love knives, and I want more of each. I used to be a person that kept users only. Now the firearms I have are users, but i have a few blades that will never get used. Why, because my users will never wear out. So, do I keep accumulating knives or turn some for firearms. See my sickness??? Well, the way I see it, if your user knives will never wear out, then you need to start funneling that money into firearms that will never wear out. That way, you will end up with a bulletproof SHTF stockpile! OR, you could just spend the money on ammo?
"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."
JYD #118
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: El CacaFuego]
#519816
04/09/11 03:46 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
Only time I don't carry is when I'm drinking. Really not THAT often.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
Re: A discussion of Knives and other things
[Re: MonkeyBomb]
#519817
04/09/11 03:46 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,558
El CacaFuego
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,558 |
I just don't drink. I always carry a pistol or 2. Noy good business practice to be tipsy. +1 I do have a funny picture somewhere though, of a buddy* of mine (*who was COMPLETELY SOBER at the time) holding an AK-47 and an empty bottle of MGD that we used as a target later. Out of Context, the picture is ironic. More Ironically, we call the picture "Don't be That Guy"
"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."
JYD #118
|
|
|
Re: Obscuration and Revelation
[Re: rth548]
#519818
04/09/11 03:47 AM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633
rth548
Junk Yard Dog
|
Junk Yard Dog
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,633 |
It's been fun guys, but I'm headed for bed. You guys have a great night.
Resident Redneck JYD #117
|
|
|
|
|