header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 08:43 PM

t1mo, thank you.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by t1m0 @ Today at 06:31 PM

Happy birth day TOM!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by t1m0 @ Today at 06:22 PM

I haven΄t built anything and I passed the Ruger 450BM because of the import problems. Instead I bought a Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in 7mmRM and that was ment to be EXported! It has those Beretta USA stampings in the side of the barrel. I bought a used
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 04:27 PM

Thanks Ray! Amazing how we keep getting better as we age. ...……………………………………………………………………………………….
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday #1! by Private Klink @ Today at 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: WhichDawgwhat's the plans today Uncle Tom? I will have part two of my steak dinner to celebrate, then kick back and watch television. I believe The Expendables 2&3 are on later.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday #1! by Private Klink @ Today at 04:24 PM

Thank you Ray.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday #1! by Ray Settanta @ Today at 12:09 PM

Happy Birthday, Tom!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 12:07 PM

Happy birthday, Tom. Have a great day!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 12:06 PM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday #1! by WhichDawg @ Today at 10:25 AM

what's the plans today Uncle Tom?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 08:53 AM

Gooooooooooooooood morning Scrap Yard! I even heard from Dan Cereceres and Dan Melone on FaceBook!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 08:52 AM

Ankle biters!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday #1! by Private Klink @ Today at 08:50 AM

Thank you Gents, and I DID check out F/B.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Today at 08:44 AM

Predicted high of 47 degrees and rain. What a glorious day. AND we will be watching the ankle biters today.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday #1! by WhichDawg @ Today at 08:30 AM

Happy Birthday my friend (don't forget to check out the posts/greetings in FB!!) Your the best Tom (salute)
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday #1! by SkunkHunter @ Today at 02:55 AM

Dawgs, pound your paws together for a Birthday Celebration for our very own Number 1 Dawg, PRIVATE KLINK! Happy Birthday Tom.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 02:27 AM

That DOES sound good!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:02 AM

CONGRATS Todd! Hope things work out well for everyone. Oh hey, for your next Grilled Cheese Sammich, try using Pimento Cheese with a good helping of B-B-Q sauce on top and then grill it. YUM YUM!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by rth548 @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

We’re having homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sammiches. It’s a rainy dreary evening and soup just sounded good.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Well, chicken and sides again tonight.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Looks like a good deal for everybody, Todd. Congrats to your daughter.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:24 AM

Congrats all the way around Todd!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by rth548 @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Morning guys! Daughter had her pinning ceremony last night, graduation is tomorrow. She’s accepted a job here starting in January so I’ll get to see my grandsons more. I’m proud beyond words!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Good morning Yard.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >