header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/25 Birthday by Ray Settanta @ 42 minutes 18 seconds ago

Happy Birthday!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 42 minutes 52 seconds ago

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/25 Birthday by SkunkHunter @ Today at 04:05 AM

Well Alright Bill! Happy Birthday My Friend. May it be joyous and all you want it to be.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Anyone up for a chopping party? by tedwca @ Today at 04:03 AM

The end of a crappy week. Anyone want to get some chopping done? Fallen tree Good news is the house seems to be ok. Bad news is no more shade.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts 6/25 Birthday by Private Klink @ Today at 01:29 AM

Another one of our great fellow Dogs is celebrating his birthday today...Coyote BC! I hope you have a great day celebrating and party hearty!!!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/18 Birthday! by coyotebc @ Today at 12:57 AM

Happy birthday
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. B's birthday by coyotebc @ Today at 12:55 AM

Happy birthday
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/23 Birthday by coyotebc @ Today at 12:55 AM

Happy birthday
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Massive Metal @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: RNOriginally Posted By: Massive Metal a 3/16" War Dog would be sweet! MM I'm not feeling the need to buy much these days, but I'd buy that! I'm all choppered out, even ok with mid size blades...I'm just looking for
Knives Forum
Originally Posted By: Massive Metal a 3/16" War Dog would be sweet! MM I'm not feeling the need to buy much these days, but I'd buy that!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: YKLE by Rasmus @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Pretty funny! I have a habit of picking out a blade or two, while watching some videos and cruising the forums. To night I picked up my stripped Yardkeeper, and then went here, to see this thread. Well, for the size of the knife, I would not want i
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Howdy Dawgs. Just checkin in. We had a funeral dinner for a family where the husband shot himself. He was 45 and wasn't a bad guy but his wife... RUMOR has it that she was gonna leave him and that is why he did it. This is one I am sure we will n
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Massive Metal @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

a 3/16" War Dog would be sweet! MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Good morning Ray and the rest of the Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by t1m0 @ Yesterday at 04:42 AM

I was in Barcelona last week and it was over 30C every day. Even the nights were warmer than our weather in the daytime! We had no air conditioning but we did have a roof terrace!
Knives Forum
El-Muk, Yardhook, skinny WarDog without choil... Or anything else! I'm in!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:08 AM

I hope we get a nice week or so. I am already tired of these hot temperatures!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/23/17 05:32 PM

Rain moved through and dropped the temps; supposed to be a nice week ahead.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 06/23/17 04:01 PM

88 here now and boy is it muggy!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by MonkeyBomb @ 06/23/17 01:25 PM

We got a nice break from the heat today. It Its a comfortable 53 right now. It's beats the snot out of 94 degrees yesterday.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/23 Birthday by Sethrotull @ 06/23/17 10:07 AM

Happy birthday. Make it a great year.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 06/23/17 10:04 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/23 Birthday by Ray Settanta @ 06/23/17 10:03 AM

Happy Birthday!