header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Massive Metal @ Today at 06:55 PM

$$$kunkhunter MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Private Klink @ Today at 05:24 PM

Yeah', I know.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 05:23 PM

Well, I still prefer the smell of a good thick ribeye steak on the grill!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by banana-clip @ Today at 04:29 PM

Yeah those FFG grinds are bullet proof from Busse, especially when they are 1/4" thick.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Today at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkGood morning Yard. Looks like we're getting company Monday evening; the General's sister and family are coming for a visit. My BIL might bring his Ruger AR along with his pistol, so some target practice in the b
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by SkunkHunter @ Today at 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkWith what I have had to spend lately I feel your pain. Of course, I don't have that never ending supply of funds that you do. I am SO glad the Gubberment prints it's own money!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 11:30 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Private Klink @ Today at 10:34 AM

With what I have had to spend lately I feel your pain. Of course, I don't have that never ending supply of funds that you do.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What do you enjoy besides knives & guns? by Private Klink @ Today at 10:31 AM

Ray, that is an impressive lineage...I salute you!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by Private Klink @ Today at 10:28 AM

I certainly did NOT want to, but I bought a new central a/c unit for the house. Much more pleasant INDOORS now! That, and a new refrigerator.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by SkunkHunter @ Today at 10:28 AM

I may be waiting longer than I thought. No Smoky trip this year, got to remodel the bathroom. Issues with the toilet AND tub. So we are gonna do it all at one time.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Private Klink @ Today at 10:24 AM

Thanks, but I will just wait for the "new and improved" version.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 10:22 AM

Good morning Yard. Looks like we're getting company Monday evening; the General's sister and family are coming for a visit. My BIL might bring his Ruger AR along with his pistol, so some target practice in the back yard is in order.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: BOB knives. Ounces=pounds=pain so what 3 knives go by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:40 AM

I keep forgetting about the ChopHouse, and you would think I wouldn't after owning a knife for 42 years with that very blade profile and using it for virtually everything. I need to get the Chophouse out and about again I guess. My 911 could probabl
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:34 AM

Don't really know the heat index for Friday but the Jeep showed an actual high temp of 103! At 1800 it was still 96
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of more birthdays by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:31 AM

Alrighty Then! Happy Birthday.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: BOB knives. Ounces=pounds=pain so what 3 knives go by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:29 AM

I actually think two knives, if picked after much "Research" would do just fine. IF that were the case I would probably pick the Muppy and Perhaps my ChopHouse lean cut, just because I am so familiar working with that particular blade shap
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Spider-Pig @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Tom, I sent my basic 11 in to have them swap the handle for the dog father type handle. It was a few years ago but I bet they will still do it. Give Garth a shout.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by lazi @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Just got in a Vortex Viper RDS for my M&P CORE and a Holosun RDS for my BuckMark. Can't wait to get both these to the range. Maybe tomorrow...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

I prefer the FFG as well.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

As YOU know, the 11-11 was too thick (at least for you and me), and a full sized DogFather style handle would be better than the B-11 handle. I love my B-11's, and one is in my truck and the other with my B.O.B.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Sleeping like a baby in a cool nursery now! With INSIDE temp of 86 degrees before the new a/c we were "sweating to the oldies", but it's really nice now! It was 96 yesterday, and tomorrow is supposed to hit 98 or higher and with the hum
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts A couple of more birthdays by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Today we can bark out a loud HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lazi and little SpiderPiglet! I hope you both enjoy a great day today!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: BOB knives. Ounces=pounds=pain so what 3 knives go by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

I've been thinking about this topic, and my evacuation backpack a lot lately. The focus of my attention has been on weight reduction. As such, does it make sense to have three pounds of knives? My current set up includes a NMSFNO and SR Warden. I
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >