header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts 6/23 Birthday by Private Klink @ 38 minutes 28 seconds ago

One of our fellow Dogs is celebrating his birthday on Friday...Anton Beukes! Happy Birthday Brother, I hope you have a GREAT one!!!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Massive Metal @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

soooo Dan any specs or sneak peeks MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nesmuk le or sykco skinner? by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

I have used a Buck Vanguard on deer quite successfully, but the real surprise was the Outdoors Edge; the gut-hook helped peel the skin like a zipper, and the blade is really sharp! Really a good knife for around $50.00.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Goooooooooooooooooood morning Scrap Yard! Another warm day ahead, but looks like relief is in sight.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 09:00 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:13 AM

Sure is Tom. To quote the movie line, "It's Africa Hot"!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:35 AM

They're getting some CRAZY hot temps out West! I know the humidity makes a lot of difference, but even a dry 118 degrees is HOT!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nesmuk le or sykco skinner? by banana-clip @ 06/21/17 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Andy the AussieOriginally Posted By: banana-clip Busse hasn't came out with a decent knife for hunting. You can make them work, but they are just too thick to be able to skin an animal easily. .... my B4 would disagree profuse
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by MonkeyBomb @ 06/21/17 02:48 PM

It's hot today. Way too hot. I'm hoping it will cool down like they predict this weekend.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nesmuk le or sykco skinner? by Private Klink @ 06/21/17 01:27 PM

I agree with you Randy.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/21/17 01:26 PM

Good afternoon Yard. Looking like a sunny and hot one today.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 06/21/17 09:36 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nesmuk le or sykco skinner? by SkunkHunter @ 06/21/17 04:39 AM

Don't have either one, but the Scarpivore and the Swamp warden do a pretty nice job of it.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nesmuk le or sykco skinner? by Andy the Aussie @ 06/21/17 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: banana-clip Busse hasn't came out with a decent knife for hunting. You can make them work, but they are just too thick to be able to skin an animal easily. .... my B4 would disagree profusely with this statement. This season
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. B's birthday by SkunkHunter @ 06/21/17 01:51 AM

Happy Birthday Mrs. B and Thank you for two fine boys.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Mrs. B's birthday by Private Klink @ 06/20/17 10:40 PM

Today is the birthday of the Grand Lady who started it all...Mrs. B, Dan and Jerry's Mom. I hope that she is looking down and still smiling as she reads our forum. Happy Birthday Mrs. B, and Good Night wherever you are!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/20/17 10:36 PM

Yes you can, though I am really a fixed blade type myself.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Massive Metal @ 06/20/17 08:54 PM

Well he cut out the "El" so maybe a new MUK design in 154 or sr101... Gah! Busse riddles and hints!!! MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Sethrotull @ 06/20/17 07:56 PM

Elmax Muk
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ 06/20/17 07:52 PM

You can get a decent knife for $140ish price range, especially a folder.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Massive Metal @ 06/20/17 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Dumpster DanOriginally Posted By: Massive MetalJerry has the AK47 The Swamp has the Rodent 9 back in stock!? How about a Mud Puppy or a War Dog re-release? I NEED Res-C MM MUK" is pass due..... Funny y
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Three Days & 1400rds by Architect @ 06/20/17 03:28 PM

Rich, Its just sitting in the safe. I've been more interested in my Colt 6920 and BCM. My wife really likes the DD so I'm just waiting for her to want to shoot some. I've probably ran around 2,000rds through my ARs and Scar over the past two wee
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Sethrotull @ 06/20/17 03:15 PM

Oh yes please!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Dumpster Dan @ 06/20/17 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Massive MetalJerry has the AK47 The Swamp has the Rodent 9 back in stock!? How about a Mud Puppy or a War Dog re-release? I NEED Res-C MM MUK" is pass due..... Funny you ask! Working on something as w
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 06/20/17 02:10 PM

The last time one was offered by Scrap Yard!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >