header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WW Z Blades by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

I forgot all about my 511! Now THAT is my idea of a "hunting" knife. Yeah yeah I know, it's old school. But then again so am I.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WW Z Blades by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

You have to overlook his pick Tom. He is OLD school ya know.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It’s been 7years since I bought my last Scrapyard by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Yeah it works pretty well. It also works to just drop in a pocket, in a sheath of course.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It’s been 7years since I bought my last Scrapyard by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Well, the Scrapivore isn't a bad necker.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oh Fiddle Faddle, Anniversary! by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Thanks Ray and Todd!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WW Z Blades by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

The MK 19 is an automatic grenade launcher providing more and faster rounds fired Ray. ;)……………………………………………….
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

The best Busse slicers were made with Elmax steel.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WW Z Blades by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

I have the 1311 and the Taliwhacker and would agree that they would be a great choice. But since I am a big, strong guy (or at least I was), I would also carry my most used Yard blade- the 411 because it is the most versatile small SYKCO blade I hav
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oh Fiddle Faddle, Anniversary! by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Happy Anniversary!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Good morning, Yard. Happy Easter!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WW Z Blades by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

The 1311 and TaliWhacker combo would be tough to beat for combined chopping power and overall utility.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oh Fiddle Faddle, Anniversary! by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

That's OK Randy, it comes with your age. ………. We had a nice day; went to our favorite BBQ restaurant about 40 miles away, then walked it off at Walmart.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Good morning Scrap Yard, and Happy Easter!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 12:30 AM

Well dogs, after my long winded jaw flapping post in the new WW Z thread It's time for this old dog to call it a night. I hope Y'all have a happy and joyous Easter. Peace and rest to you and all those you care for.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts WW Z Blades by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Just finished reading one of Lord Mortdecai's favorite books (again), World War Z. IF I was to be called back into service for this conflict, I began thinking of which blades I would want to have with me, and after looking over my meager treasure tr
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 10:30 PM

Maybe I will just shoot Tom a message.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 10:29 PM

OK, finally found price for the Tali. Now just need the Basic 8 price
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 10:24 PM

Hey Todd. I need some help. I need to know the price of the Reissued Tali-Whacker from a few years back AND the same info on the Busse Basic 8. Both shiny blades. Any ideas?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by rth548 @ 04/20/19 10:20 PM

Happy Anniversary y’all!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Oh Fiddle Faddle, Anniversary! by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 10:09 PM

I KNEW this was coming up, but since I am now retired and days don't mean that much any more, I FORGOT! Sorry Tom Dawgs, everyone Howl together to Wish the Private and the General a VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It’s been 7years since I bought my last Scrapyard by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 10:04 PM

Tom I THINK he got one. But he is holding out for a 4-4.5 inch SORTA Swamp Warden lookin blade.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 10:01 PM

Now don't get me wrong. I like all the Bussekin wares. BUT for the most part, my PERSONAL opinion is that for me, they are to thick. YUP, that does make them almost indestructible, but I prefer usability (using common sense)over something you coul
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ 04/20/19 09:56 PM

I've bought a few things myself, but they don't come from Ohio.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Death Chat The Year of Changes by Private Klink @ 04/20/19 03:08 PM

Good afternoon Gang. Getting ready to go for an early dinner; I'm allowing the General to take me out for our anniversary celebration.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It’s been 7years since I bought my last Scrapyard by Private Klink @ 04/20/19 03:06 PM

Did you miss out on the Scrapivore?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >