header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 26 minutes 40 seconds ago

We got over 96% here they claim. And yeah the crescents were neat through the leaves. Really strange looking.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by SkunkHunter @ 29 minutes 31 seconds ago

I would slap him if he tried to take mine!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by MonkeyBomb @ Today at 07:55 PM

We got about 90% eclipse here. It was kind of cool watching it through the shadows from the trees. Crescents everywhere and super sharp outlines on all the shadows. It was pretty neat.
Knives Forum
Add..next up- an infi Ratweiler! That's a dream come true for some folks...
Knives Forum
Originally Posted By: SethrotullOriginally Posted By: feederleI missed the Dog Soldier :(((( Thinking about a grab bag now.... Hope you got in cause they're gone now. They are gone too? Bummer... Been hoping my AT pay or school pay would hit b
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ Today at 05:22 PM

I was hoping it would get dark in my area, but it didn't get dark too much. I would have loved to been where it got total darkness. I did look through someones glasses when it was about 1/2 eclipse, it was still pretty cool to see it.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here It Is Dogs ...The INFI Dog Soldier by banana-clip @ Today at 05:19 PM

I didn't get a grab bag, but it will be cool to see whats in them.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by banana-clip @ Today at 05:18 PM

Yes, i think batman would slap him like that, esp if he tried to take his scrapper 6
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here It Is Dogs ...The INFI Dog Soldier by Sethrotull @ Today at 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: feederleI missed the Dog Soldier :(((( Thinking about a grab bag now.... Hope you got in cause they're gone now.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by SkunkHunter @ Today at 12:39 PM

Of course, Robin has a man bun, (well a bun anyway). Wouldn't want to hurt his little feelers.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by Private Klink @ Today at 11:05 AM

But would Batman REALLY slap Robin that way??? ......................................................
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 11:03 AM

Good morning Yard. Be careful watching the eclipse today!!!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 08:46 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here It Is Dogs ...The INFI Dog Soldier by feederle @ Today at 03:26 AM

I missed the Dog Soldier :(((( Thinking about a grab bag now....
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Emergency Medicine by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

I was wrong. I have way more medical books than I thought. I already have the Where there is no Dr's book and It's not my favorite. I had forgotten about My Medicine for the outdoors book. It has a wide variety. Some that are outside of my means be
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Good ones BC!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

I have 2 45's now and that is enough. I also have 2 40S&W and 3 9mm, NOT counting my Beretta carbine.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

The LCP's are .380 right? Why the .380 and not the 9mm. I have shot my LC9 several times and the recoil is a LOT lighter than I thought it would have been.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Here's another one: via Imgflip Meme Generator
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts It will cut by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

I was playing around online with forged in fire meme generator. Here is what I came up with. via Imgflip Meme Generator
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here It Is Dogs ...The INFI Dog Soldier by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Life happens!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Good morning Scrap Yard. I see that Jerry sent out a "last call" for ordering the Dog Soldier, so don't hesitate or you will miss out!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

The guns I carry the most: LCP; G26; HK USP45 Compact SS The guns my wife carries: LCP; G43 We both use the LCPs the most because of their size.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Randy, The handguns we have: Glock: 19; 2x 26; 43 HK: P2000 9mm; P30L 40SW; HK45 CT; USP45 Compact Stainless; HK45; HK45 T Ruger: 2x LCP; Mk3 22LR I plan on selling some of the HKs, but I'm not sure which. I don't need four 45Acp.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >