header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BAD news by SkunkHunter @ Today at 12:07 AM

Thank You Joshua. It really means a lot.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

IT WAS GREAT! Check this out. Just scroll down to hear several episodes. https://jamesstrauss.com/chickenman-vietnam-radio/ The 312 episodes of Chickenman are regularly played on the American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS), especial
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How About Some Regular Scraps for the Yard? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

The feel and the "Sculpting" of the Mudders just work.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How About Some Regular Scraps for the Yard? by DogTired @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

I could dig a Street Scrapper 5. It's the mudder grips that very me going with the 411 I'd say do one in every length!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by DogTired @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Get the work in while you can Chris!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by DogTired @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Chicken Man? Wolfman Jack I remember, but not the Chicken Man...I must be too young
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BAD news by DogTired @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Randy, I'm so sorry for the trial you and Patty are embarking on. It's so incredibly hard to live through. Prayers sent, for you, Patty, and her mother. It sounds like Mom is ready to go. I don't grudge her that. After 82 years she's earned her freed
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Amen!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

It's not the only reason of course, but gun/survival advice and his chock full of information posts is a real asset to the rest of us who have NOT been there or done that. I personally want to thank Gary for all the information he has passed along t
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by ColdOne @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

Currently green! Certainly enjoying the construction season up here. Beats the snow...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

Good advice Randy.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Haha not passing the buck DT, just passing on to an expert!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Good to hear from you again Chris! How's things in the great white North???
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

Who doesn't like cake?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Gary had great advice on triggers... He's got lots of great insights. I'm leaning toward a heavier barrel with significant fluting. Always trying to have my cake and eat it too.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Way to pass the buck Randy
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Yes it IS scary, even though it has happened several times. And thank you Chris.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

DT, check with Gary (Architect). I am sure he can give you some excellent advice.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by ColdOne @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

I swing by once in a while as well! Glad that things worked out with Patty! Always scary when things like that happen..
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

Two of the greats for sure! ............
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ 08/21/19 11:47 PM

Looks like some of the fluting options--corkscrew in particular--removes a LOT of material while still leaving it rigid...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ 08/21/19 11:44 PM

My bad, $87...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ 08/21/19 11:23 PM

Looking to get a 6.5CM barrel made. Sale over at X-Caliber has it coming in about $260 shipped. Trying to figure out what profile to go with. I want a 24" barrel. It will be a hunting rifle that I'd like to take out shooting for distance someday
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by SkunkHunter @ 08/21/19 11:16 PM

Hey, when I was in the Philippines in 74-77 He was on AFRTS radio and Television service (Military) every night, along with WOLFMAN JACK!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ 08/21/19 11:04 PM

Congrats Mike! That's well done and great shooting!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >