header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 35 minutes 38 seconds ago

Good afternoon Scrap Yard. Getting cooler around here and they're talking a freeze by Saturday morning. Maybe I WILL be done mowing for the year...I hope!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 09:09 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

I'm past mowing. I'm just trying to keep up with falling leaves and pine needles.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Got the mowing done yesterday, and getting ready for the season premiere of "The Walking Dead".
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RNGood to hear- but never breathe a word about it on BF- a few people will castigate you endlessly for buying it. You're right. I thought it was funny to read all the posts where people were saying that Ganzo was no good becaus
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by rth548 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

I need to mow one more time, just to knock down the high spots. I'll be glad to put the mower up for the winter.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by rth548 @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

I saw that when I was researching it. A friend of mine bought one and loves it. He has dozens of Benchmades, and has started carrying this one almost exclusively. That says a lot to me.
Knives Forum
Good to hear- but never breathe a word about it on BF- a few people will castigate you endlessly for buying it.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Don't think we will have to mow again. Oh and temp wise, our high one day this coming week is supposed to only be 56!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

This should be the last mowing of the season PK? I think I have to mow again especially if we get some rain next week. I dont mind mowing this time of year since its so much cooler now.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by lazi @ Yesterday at 03:29 AM

Sounds like a nice rifle Arch. I was all about getting a stainless 300WM rifle at one point. After seeing how my CZ 527 held up after a full day hunting in the rain I am not so convinced that I need a stainless one. I do still plan on getting a 300W
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:08 AM

You sure do mow a lot.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 10/21/17 02:42 PM

Howdy guys. Off to do some mowing again.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 10/21/17 09:42 AM

Mornin Ray.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 10/21/17 09:29 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 10/19 birthday by Ray Settanta @ 10/21/17 09:28 AM

Happy Birthday!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 10/21/17 02:00 AM

Patty has osteoarthritis in her left shoulder (So far) and it about kills her most of the time. And with her kidney problems, heart problems, Diabetes and other stuff, she isn't supposed to take anything but Tylenol or generic. But she says they do
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 10/20/17 10:19 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 10/20/17 09:37 AM

They are Naproxen as well, and DO help.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 10/20/17 01:10 AM

Patty takes Aleve and swears by them.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 10/19 birthday by SkunkHunter @ 10/20/17 01:08 AM

Sorry I am late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWG!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 10/20/17 01:04 AM

Good idea on the narcotics. Naproxen and Ibuprophen help with the pain and inflammation some.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 10/19/17 07:04 PM

Yeah, it could be. My cardiologist won't let me take the pain meds that the osteopathic surgeon prescribed so we have to look at something else. Also, I want to stay away from the narcotics.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 10/19 birthday by Private Klink @ 10/19/17 04:46 PM

The D/S IS a sweet blade for sure!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 10/19 birthday by Sethrotull @ 10/19/17 02:58 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I might not post all the time but I do check in daily. Love my new Dog Soldier too. Sweet blade Dan.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >