header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Today at 03:29 AM

You certainly made your point D/T!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by DogTired @ Today at 02:43 AM

Are you going to share the upper with a lower or will it get its own love?
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by DogTired @ Today at 02:43 AM

Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by DogTired @ Today at 02:25 AM

Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Today at 01:30 AM

Weird triple post...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Today at 01:29 AM

Weird triple post...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Today at 01:29 AM

Weird triple post...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Today at 01:28 AM

Happy Columbus Day!
Knives Forum

Happy Columbus Day!
Knives Forum

Happy Columbus Day!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by banana-clip @ Today at 12:32 AM

Yes glad to see it back up again, usually its down a lot longer. Have you heard anything from Dan lately? Last he posted on here was June?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

All it took was a PM to Jerry, followed by a posting at Bladeforums. I'm glad we're back up and running.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

Hi Ray, looks like we are the first ones on here. I'm surprised they got the site up so fast, but glad its up.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Good afternoon, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If you could only have one knife,what would it be by banana-clip @ 10/11/19 03:18 PM

We finally got some colder weather since last weeks record high temperatures of 101 on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of last week. Its finally seasonal temperatures and the low got in the 50s this morning, it was so nice to finally see some fall we
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ 10/11/19 01:42 AM

Uncle Randy, please remember me in your will.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If you could only have one knife,what would it be by Private Klink @ 10/11/19 01:40 AM

The cold front is moving in right now and the temps are falling. Saturday morning they're predicting our first frost; hard to believe that a week ago we were in the 90's.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by banana-clip @ 10/11/19 01:27 AM

Thats cool SH, sounds like a nice little blade for your friend.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If you could only have one knife,what would it be by banana-clip @ 10/11/19 01:22 AM

Hit with snow?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by SkunkHunter @ 10/10/19 10:56 PM

Here a while back a fellow dog and I were talking about knives. I told him I was working on a friend of mine to upscale his only edc blade, an OLD CRKT M16 I think. It has really seen better days but he isn't really into knives like most of us here
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ 10/10/19 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: rth548Morning guys. Hope everyone has been well. The new job is going great other than working plenty of overtime due to a lack of staffing. But hey, money is money. If I keep it up Iíll have Randyís kind of money. HA! You
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If you could only have one knife,what would it be by SkunkHunter @ 10/10/19 10:39 PM

We're supposed to get hit later on tonight and tomorrow.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ 10/10/19 10:35 PM

You're young, hang in there and keep up with the good work ethics even if others don't. ANYONE can be replaced, but if you can be/stay happy in your work it isn't really a job.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ 10/10/19 09:00 PM

Howdy folks! Raining again, so it's a great day to stay indoors and goof off.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Ray Settanta @ 10/10/19 06:05 PM

Good afternoon, Yard.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >