header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Today at 05:44 PM

Good morning Ian, Ray, and the rest of the Yard. Yes Ian, we should still stay in touch whether the forums are working or not. I'm glad that you and I have done so, and I would hope that others will feel the same way. I am willing to give my em
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Ray Settanta @ Today at 04:51 PM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Trumby @ Today at 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Private KlinkYes, but at least we can communicate with each other. I like the idea of having email addresses at least from our fellow forumites so that we can always keep in touch when the forums go down. I have enjoyed talkin
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Today at 05:03 AM

I still keep a B-11 in the truck as well.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Today at 02:18 AM

I bought a Gerber Golok for the same use; it cuts branches pretty well.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:34 AM

Bought a Kershaw camp 10 for $35.00. About the same size as my Thin Chophouse, but not even close to the sturdiness. But it will work for a truck knife, so if it gets rusty from the constant cold and hot cycles, no big deal.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will We Rebuild, Or Will We Fade Away? by Private Klink @ Today at 01:34 AM

Good idea!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will We Rebuild, Or Will We Fade Away? by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:30 AM

Ted, YOU could run their I T division!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Hi Ray, thanks for the info. I hope that others will do the same.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Good morning M/B and the rest of the Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 08:18 AM

At least it's here for a bit.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

Yes, but at least we can communicate with each other. I like the idea of having email addresses at least from our fellow forumites so that we can always keep in touch when the forums go down. I have enjoyed talking with Randy on the phone in the pa
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will We Rebuild, Or Will We Fade Away? by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 05:30 AM

Well Ted, that's a start.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts and Prayers by tedwca @ Yesterday at 05:01 AM

Smoke from California
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will We Rebuild, Or Will We Fade Away? by tedwca @ Yesterday at 04:59 AM

Well, they could hire me. I need a job and will be homeless next month unless something dramatic happens. I grew up in Toledo, so not to unfamiliar with the area and enjoy posting on forums. I know nothing about making knives though, except for what
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:12 AM

STILL Wanky
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:12 AM

STILL Wanky
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:11 AM

OH NO! I pray the Kiwis and Aussies get everything under control. Man is it good to be back.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

Hi Todd! I hope that all is well with you and yours.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by rth548 @ 12/09/19 11:32 PM

Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by rth548 @ 12/09/19 11:32 PM

Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by rth548 @ 12/09/19 11:31 PM

Knives Forum

Knives Forum

Good evening guys. Hope everyone is well!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >