header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by SkunkHunter @ Today at 12:39 PM

Of course, Robin has a man bun, (well a bun anyway). Wouldn't want to hurt his little feelers.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by Private Klink @ Today at 11:05 AM

But would Batman REALLY slap Robin that way??? ......................................................
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 11:03 AM

Good morning Yard. Be careful watching the eclipse today!!!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 08:46 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here It Is Dogs ...The INFI Dog Soldier by feederle @ Today at 03:26 AM

I missed the Dog Soldier :(((( Thinking about a grab bag now....
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Emergency Medicine by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

I was wrong. I have way more medical books than I thought. I already have the Where there is no Dr's book and It's not my favorite. I had forgotten about My Medicine for the outdoors book. It has a wide variety. Some that are outside of my means be
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Good ones BC!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

I have 2 45's now and that is enough. I also have 2 40S&W and 3 9mm, NOT counting my Beretta carbine.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

The LCP's are .380 right? Why the .380 and not the 9mm. I have shot my LC9 several times and the recoil is a LOT lighter than I thought it would have been.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Here's another one: via Imgflip Meme Generator
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts It will cut by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

I was playing around online with forged in fire meme generator. Here is what I came up with. via Imgflip Meme Generator