header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 36 minutes 15 seconds ago

Good afternoon Scrap Yard. Getting cooler around here and they're talking a freeze by Saturday morning. Maybe I WILL be done mowing for the year...I hope!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Today at 09:09 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

I'm past mowing. I'm just trying to keep up with falling leaves and pine needles.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

Got the mowing done yesterday, and getting ready for the season premiere of "The Walking Dead".
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RNGood to hear- but never breathe a word about it on BF- a few people will castigate you endlessly for buying it. You're right. I thought it was funny to read all the posts where people were saying that Ganzo was no good becaus
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by rth548 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

I need to mow one more time, just to knock down the high spots. I'll be glad to put the mower up for the winter.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by rth548 @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

I saw that when I was researching it. A friend of mine bought one and loves it. He has dozens of Benchmades, and has started carrying this one almost exclusively. That says a lot to me.
Knives Forum
Good to hear- but never breathe a word about it on BF- a few people will castigate you endlessly for buying it.