header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Precious (The Kbit) by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Well...………………………………………….
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Yep'!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by RN @ Yesterday at 04:05 PM

That reticle with the wind drift and sighting in a runner is interesting Can't wait to shoot it, it feels awesome
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by RN @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: SkunkHunterDang Rich, You sure CT soil can support all that Metal you are investing in? My gun cabinet sure can't! The sucker is full!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by rth548 @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: SkunkHunterSince this is the Gun thread, Thought I would mention that The Missouri State Highway Patrol will be transitioning from the .40 Glock to the 9mm, probably the G17, MAYBE sometime before December 2018. Isn't it funny
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Ray SettantaOriginally Posted By: SkunkHunter This getting old stuff is a bunch of crap! Quote by Bette Davis: “Getting old ain't for sissies.” Boy that’s for sure.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Precious (The Kbit) by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

A LITTLE! I’ve seen how you eat. A little would keep us supplied for a couple years!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: SkunkHunter This getting old stuff is a bunch of crap! Quote by Bette Davis: “Getting old ain't for sissies.”
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Not to bad I guess. I moved wrong the other day and messed my back up. HOPEFULLY this time it's a muscle, least that's the way it is acting. Problem is I KEEP messing it up at least once every day, by moving wrong, or even just bending over. This
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 07:12 AM

How's things in your part of the world Randy?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

Morning World.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

Good morning Scrap Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Precious (The Kbit) by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

Mountain House appears to have the best rating overall for freeze-dried foods. I have a little stored here as well.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 07:06 AM

Yes Randy, we have been watching them. It looks like we should miss the biggest part of them...I hope!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by rth548 @ Yesterday at 06:36 AM

Our county is nicknamed Bloody Burke for a reason. It used to be really rough, but it's tamed down over the years. When it gets hot in the summer every year though, things pick up.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 04:52 AM

Since this is the Gun thread, Thought I would mention that The Missouri State Highway Patrol will be transitioning from the .40 Glock to the 9mm, probably the G17, MAYBE sometime before December 2018.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:48 AM

It's getting worse everywhere. Last week the drug task force got 10 POUNDS of ICE out of one drug raid. At 28 grams per Ounce you can figure that there were over 7 THOUSDAND grams in this one case. That translates into more money that probably you
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Precious (The Kbit) by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:21 AM

I WILL! Thanks
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Precious (The Kbit) by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 02:54 AM

Try the M/H Chicken Teriyaki...it's REAL good!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 02:52 AM

Sadly, Springfield is getting worse as well. All in the name of "progress".
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:26 AM

Those Stats will sure make you keep the eyes in the back of your head busy.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Precious (The Kbit) by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:18 AM

HEHE, I tried out Mountain House freeze dried Biscuits and Gravy just the other day. Wasn't bad. And it sure was filling.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:15 AM

Dang Rich, You sure CT soil can support all that Metal you are investing in?
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:13 AM

SWEET! Now you just got to practice sniping those MOVING Zombie heads.