header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Massive Metal @ Today at 06:55 PM

$$$kunkhunter MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 05:23 PM

Well, I still prefer the smell of a good thick ribeye steak on the grill!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by banana-clip @ Today at 04:29 PM

Yeah those FFG grinds are bullet proof from Busse, especially when they are 1/4" thick.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What do you enjoy besides knives & guns? by Private Klink @ Today at 10:31 AM

Ray, that is an impressive lineage...I salute you!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by Private Klink @ Today at 10:28 AM

I certainly did NOT want to, but I bought a new central a/c unit for the house. Much more pleasant INDOORS now! That, and a new refrigerator.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: BOB knives. Ounces=pounds=pain so what 3 knives go by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:40 AM

I keep forgetting about the ChopHouse, and you would think I wouldn't after owning a knife for 42 years with that very blade profile and using it for virtually everything. I need to get the Chophouse out and about again I guess. My 911 could probabl
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of more birthdays by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:31 AM

Alrighty Then! Happy Birthday.