header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts 6/23 Birthday by Private Klink @ 38 minutes 40 seconds ago

One of our fellow Dogs is celebrating his birthday on Friday...Anton Beukes! Happy Birthday Brother, I hope you have a GREAT one!!!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Soooooooooo Dan anything new (or OLD!!) comin' up by Massive Metal @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

soooo Dan any specs or sneak peeks MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nesmuk le or sykco skinner? by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

I have used a Buck Vanguard on deer quite successfully, but the real surprise was the Outdoors Edge; the gut-hook helped peel the skin like a zipper, and the blade is really sharp! Really a good knife for around $50.00.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Goooooooooooooooooood morning Scrap Yard! Another warm day ahead, but looks like relief is in sight.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mrs. B's birthday by SkunkHunter @ 06/21/17 01:51 AM

Happy Birthday Mrs. B and Thank you for two fine boys.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Three Days & 1400rds by Architect @ 06/20/17 03:28 PM

Rich, Its just sitting in the safe. I've been more interested in my Colt 6920 and BCM. My wife really likes the DD so I'm just waiting for her to want to shoot some. I've probably ran around 2,000rds through my ARs and Scar over the past two wee
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Cookbook by SkunkHunter @ 06/19/17 08:16 AM

Walking Taco Casserole Ingredients 1 1⁄2 pounds Ground Beef 1⁄3 large Onion, chopped 1 can Green Chilies, small can 1 can Enchilada Sauce 2 ounces Cream Cheese 1 bag Fritos Corn Chips 1 bag Shredded Cheese 3⁄4 cup Le
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Fathers' Day! by Sethrotull @ 06/18/17 08:52 AM

Happy Father's Day. My daughter is with me today but we are going to see my dad too.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/18 Birthday! by SkunkHunter @ 06/18/17 02:49 AM

Hey MIKE Happy Birthday!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: 72hr bag by SkunkHunter @ 06/17/17 02:34 PM

Maybe not quite the right place for this, but it's a relatively small thread so I thought, why not. Came across this thread while reading about What else, Knives! Sounds like it may be worth a shot, haven't tried it yet but I am going to, so her