header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 26 minutes 25 seconds ago

We got over 96% here they claim. And yeah the crescents were neat through the leaves. Really strange looking.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: It will cut by SkunkHunter @ 29 minutes 16 seconds ago

I would slap him if he tried to take mine!
Knives Forum
Add..next up- an infi Ratweiler! That's a dream come true for some folks...
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Emergency Medicine by MonkeyBomb @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

I was wrong. I have way more medical books than I thought. I already have the Where there is no Dr's book and It's not my favorite. I had forgotten about My Medicine for the outdoors book. It has a wide variety. Some that are outside of my means be
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

I have 2 45's now and that is enough. I also have 2 40S&W and 3 9mm, NOT counting my Beretta carbine.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 8/18 Birthday by banana-clip @ 08/19/17 03:52 PM

^^^^ Thats true PK.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Look what the BBT dropped off today ... by Architect @ 08/17/17 06:48 PM

RENEE! Thank you. I can sense your presence while gazing upon my new SR101 horde. (Thanks for getting them out so fast )
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Man Purse ... do any of you carry one? by Architect @ 08/17/17 06:45 PM

My Fatboy and wallet arrived, and smell like a musty basement. Both were new in the bag with tags, and from the same eBay seller. I won't be keeping them. The musty / mildew / mold smell is very strong, and I have a mold allergy. My throat starte
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Guess What I Found!!!! by Architect @ 08/15/17 03:00 PM

This place is turning into a sausage fest ...
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1111 Order by Architect @ 08/15/17 02:42 PM

I just received my shipping notice! Thanks Dan for the fastest turn around ever!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1111 Questions by bema @ 08/15/17 05:00 AM

The 1111 is a great chopper. Sure, there are some that bite deeper due to being thinner ground (1311 for instance), but the 11īs got a reasuring stoutness that I like. You could use it for wood splitting almost like an axe.