header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Massive Metal @ Today at 06:55 PM

$$$kunkhunter MM
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Today at 05:23 PM

Well, I still prefer the smell of a good thick ribeye steak on the grill!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by banana-clip @ Today at 04:29 PM

Yeah those FFG grinds are bullet proof from Busse, especially when they are 1/4" thick.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What do you enjoy besides knives & guns? by Private Klink @ Today at 10:31 AM

Ray, that is an impressive lineage...I salute you!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by Private Klink @ Today at 10:28 AM

I certainly did NOT want to, but I bought a new central a/c unit for the house. Much more pleasant INDOORS now! That, and a new refrigerator.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: BOB knives. Ounces=pounds=pain so what 3 knives go by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:40 AM

I keep forgetting about the ChopHouse, and you would think I wouldn't after owning a knife for 42 years with that very blade profile and using it for virtually everything. I need to get the Chophouse out and about again I guess. My 911 could probabl
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A couple of more birthdays by SkunkHunter @ Today at 01:31 AM

Alrighty Then! Happy Birthday.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

YOU have discovered the one truth most folks who are afraid of firearms never will. First they of themselves can harm no one and Two, they can be fun.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A Belated birthday by SkunkHunter @ 07/19/17 01:14 AM

OH NO! Sorry Josh, but as you so well know, Feces Occurs! Sorry to have missed this hopefully happy occasion and May they only get better each and every year.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 7/15 Birthday by SkunkHunter @ 07/16/17 01:28 AM

Well scratch my Belly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY!