header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 6/18 Birthday by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Happy Birthday Mike. Glad to see you are still doing the Run and Gun thing, AND building your own Boom Sticks! Good luck in life buddy.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LMIW IS BACK! by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

I would certainly like to see them return!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Your Dream Knife? by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

For sure!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Take The Poll by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: gun dogThe SS4 and DF would be the choices Id pick Two great knives and happy birthday
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Also cool to see that Mike is celebrating his birthday today.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by gun dog @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Just built a long range precision rifle in 6.5cm on a savage action with. Proof research stainless barrel and an XLR Envy chassis Also ordered chamber gauges for .223 and 5.56
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need Your Help by gun dog @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

The dog father has to be there. Is such a classic knife for the yard. Then something in the 4-5in blade range and a woods knife Ive liked the thinner blades for those tasks
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Dan, when is the next sip n chat? by banana-clip @ 06/16/19 10:46 PM

Yup, I'm hoping he sees this and responds
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We're back! by Private Klink @ 06/12/19 03:16 PM

I just returned from a trip to my granddaughter's high school graduation and a few days at Universal Orlando.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Evolute's Outdoors Photo Thread by tedwca @ 06/12/19 02:51 AM

Howdy Mike