header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 35 minutes 40 seconds ago

Good afternoon Scrap Yard. Getting cooler around here and they're talking a freeze by Saturday morning. Maybe I WILL be done mowing for the year...I hope!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RNGood to hear- but never breathe a word about it on BF- a few people will castigate you endlessly for buying it. You're right. I thought it was funny to read all the posts where people were saying that Ganzo was no good becaus
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by lazi @ Yesterday at 03:29 AM

Sounds like a nice rifle Arch. I was all about getting a stainless 300WM rifle at one point. After seeing how my CZ 527 held up after a full day hunting in the rain I am not so convinced that I need a stainless one. I do still plan on getting a 300W
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 10/19 birthday by Ray Settanta @ 10/21/17 09:28 AM

Happy Birthday!