header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BAD news by SkunkHunter @ Today at 12:07 AM

Thank You Joshua. It really means a lot.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Here's to the Brotherhood of the Yard! by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

IT WAS GREAT! Check this out. Just scroll down to hear several episodes. https://jamesstrauss.com/chickenman-vietnam-radio/ The 312 episodes of Chickenman are regularly played on the American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS), especial
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How About Some Regular Scraps for the Yard? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

The feel and the "Sculpting" of the Mudders just work.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC by DogTired @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Amen!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A discussion (hopefully) of your favorite folders by SkunkHunter @ 08/21/19 04:49 PM

Which ones Ya got Ray? I have: cqc7a 2000 edition cqc 10 Spec War 2013 edition Rendition 2017 Signature edition Combat Karambit Fixed Blade Karambit cqc 15 full size cqc 15 Mini (stone finish) cqc 15 mini (black Blade) Patriot
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Our Avatar Story by SkunkHunter @ 08/21/19 04:43 PM

I had a 2nd Cousin that was in his late 80's. He said that about me all the time. I guess he REALLY knew me.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ 08/18/19 11:23 PM

ADAM! Long time no hear my friend. How goes things for you and yours? Yes we sure do. If you think that one is nice you should see the Pilots chair.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5 by Private Klink @ 08/18/19 05:56 AM

Neither can I, but I can still get crabby!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: EDC Check ... turn out your pockets by SkunkHunter @ 08/17/19 09:49 PM

My Pockets? Now days what with having a "Man bag" all I carry in my pockets are a Maratac copper aaa flashlight, in my front left pocket (along with the Spyderco Military right now), a cotton bandana in my rear pocket and Spyderco PM2 clip
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Your Dream Knife? by Private Klink @ 08/16/19 06:46 PM

Yep!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by SkunkHunter @ 08/16/19 03:55 PM

See, the above post is exactly why I am such a fan of your posts. You are just full of it (Oh sorry, meant to say Useful information). All joking aside, I really do enjoy reading your posts and have benefited more than once from them. You CAN s