Andy,
I'd feel like I'm denying my first Busse love (the ASH-1) if I didn't buy at least one of her exceedingly large sisters. However, our mutual dislike of the ASHBM has me concerned about over-investing in a saturated Busse/Kin market (read: it will probably take time for these to be sought on the secondary, because most people will just buy them shop-direct...and there has been so many options people are justifiably spending their cash at the Shop and not on the Exchange).

My wife told me to buy two and then decide if I wanted two (I have a good wife). However, like yourself, I've spent rather heavily on "fun stuff" lately. I've bought another AUG (this one is an AUG A3 M1 with factory 3x optic costing over $2000); three Jackmandus; one Battle Grade Busse off the Exchange (due to arrive today); $511 worth of LED headlamps (I'm testing...); two Maxpedition packs; another Spyderco folder; and 1000rds of 10mm ammo. I have other kit I actually NEED to buy.

If I buy one ... it'll be the greatest knife ever and they'll be off the Shop site. If I buy two ... I'll hate the design. I might need to "settle" for one of these. I'm actually rather curious to see what else is coming.

ETA: I REALLY HATE mad that I missed out on the Battle Grade Active Duty. I meant to order three, but was in the process of moving and totally forgot until they closed sales. frown My search for a SR101 bushcrafter continues and my concerns about not buying something that I have even the slightest interest in grows.

Last edited by Architect; 11/24/15 05:27 PM.

JYD #123 The great one formerly known as Architect.

I am now a fictional British television police officer (currently a Detective Sgt) at Thames Valley Station. My governor is Detective Inspector Fred Thursday and it’s 1969.