Those would be really good for an urban environment (meaning Anti almost anything we believe in) bags. I was using a Pigmy falcon II but just this week switched out all the stuff (changing to winter environment items) to my Condor II. Went from 18 liters to 23. Here's a list of the stuff I have in and or on it now, and than might well, probably will, change.

40oz Ozark trail single wall bottles with REI SS cups and titanium long handled spoon and fork on each side in Condor water bottle carriers.
Good multi function CR123 LED flashlight. Leatherman Wave. Fire Starting kit (in about a 4x4 inch pouch). Mainstay "Survival" food packet.
GOOD FAK. Folding "Survival" garden type small shovel.
2 Shemaghs.
100ft paracord. 50ft 5/32 cord. 100ft 50lb test "Thread".
Tin of instant coffee (hey, it's EMERGENCY rations Ray) with those little containers of Tea you pour into a 1 liter bottle and Sweetener.
Two All weather Survival Blankets that have "Pouches" sew in for your head and one for each hand.
USGI poncho (still looking for a liner, man are they hard to find!).
5x8 nylon reinforced plastic type tarp. (the kind from Wally World)
Winter Gloves and Leather Work Gloves
Frontier Pro Survival straw. Sawyer Mini filter with Maintenance kit
2 1 liter foldable water containers
a Fish mouth spreader to pick the SS water bottles out of the fire.
6 inch mini pry bar
SAS Survival manual
Heavy Duty Folder (Gift from DT)
Retractable Diamond Sharpening Rod
Head Lamp flashlight

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I plan on a mile hike to just work it out and see how how it all carries as I haven't had this pack loaded out like this before. I know I will be taking some things out once I get to looking at it again and again. I think that I might well make up my Malaga for Patty as she couldn't carry a conventional pack. We could pack it full enough weight wise to take advantage of another bag without weighing her down to much. I have tried to plan for two people for a three day "Emergency" and that is what has prompted me to pack some items I normally wouldn't pack.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 10/04/20 06:26 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105