It's a grey and rainy day here...figured I should follow upon the contents of the Vertx...needed to get the new sleeping bag in there too. I have this set up for a longer walk home...like having to come from drill home on foot for some reason.

In the small rear admin area I have- paracord, snaplights, bug repellent, tourniquet, compass, ibuprofen, lighter, neosporin, impodium, a folder, colgate wisps, all weather notebook, pen, coffee, iodine, extra batteries.

2 32 ounce nalgene bottles on outside pockets.

Next pocket, extra clothes/socks/hat, zip ties, bungee cords, wipes, gloves, a few sporks and a head lamp.

And in the main compartment, a SAK, poncho, 3 trash bags, collapsible stove, SOL bivy, several mylar blankets, emergency poncho, waterproof bag, Stanley pot with sterno inside, glock knife, sog tomahawk, tape, storm matches, life straw and 3 mountain house meals.

I also have a shopping bag in the trunk with extra clothes, water bottle and life straw, snacks, blankets and such for the kids...and an old pair of my sneakers. So I have some redundancy built it.

The last area against the back is great for storing a handgun, ammo and magazine. I have their 'tactigami' set up to fit either my Glock 19x or CZ p10c and an extra magazine when I need them.

I see I need another tarp for this one and bug juice for my Mystery Ranch. That's about it!

JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."