After giving the matter some serious financial thought I think Blade 09 may well have produced two knives for me which would enable me to probably "do" anything I would need. So far I have managed through the help of a group of friends to buy one....the other is perhaps a matter of luck...as well as price.

The first one is the new thick .32 "Porky Highway"...seen here third one down.

[Linked Image from i343.photobucket.com]

It is basically a very thick "Meaner Street"...able to do a similar job as say the Dumpster Mutt Combat Grade but being done in Satin Infi it fits my needs as a small food prep knife which can also perform any other task and do so...if need be...in a "pry-bar" role. It is smaller than my SAR4 LE and thicker and after owning a BATAC LE which impressed me with it's indestructable qualities but was a bit handle heavy in the .25 thick Infi...I am hoping this knife will be even more impressive but also being smaller in handle size...more balanced.

Anyway...I will find out soon once it is shipped out and received. I have handled a number of Meaner Streets and liked them save for the fact they were a bit lighter and seemingly more fragile than I wanted. The DMDC I had was too small in the handle...as was the YG...the Meaner handle though fitted me well.
So fingers crossed this is the one small knife for me....and the "Quest" on this one can stop.

The second knife I doubt I would be able to get as it will be a matter of who gets lucky in the Ganza...but if I could only own one knife...this would be it..

[Linked Image from i343.photobucket.com]

The Nuclear Khukri just has to be the most impressive knife I have ever seen. Lord knows what it might cost...but if I can get it and then "relax" on this "Quest" for the ultimate knife...those I have which I can sell will more than pay for this and then some. I don't even want to think about how much I have in knives...certainly more than an expensive car. But some how I think I might have "cracked it" if I could just have these two. Well...maybe I would need my SAK and Leatherman as well...but you know what I mean...maybe I could then "rest contented".

Wow that is some nice looking steel....my eyes are watering

JYD #73 Chance favors the prepared mind.