I don't know how it happened but I have ended up with the following single-action revolvers and think this is a complete battery to cover any animal on the North American continent.

Ruger Bisley Single Six, .22 LR an .22 mag cylinder, all steel parts, 5 1/2" brl, adjustable sights. With the dual cylinder it covers small game no problem.

Ruger New Vaquero, .357 mag/.38 spcl, 4 5/8" brl, fixed sights, all steel. With the ability to shoot either the .357 mag or .38 spcl it has most of the game covered in the area I live in.

Ruger Bisley Blackhawk Accusport Version .45 Colt and .45 ACP cylinder, 5 1/2" brl, adjustable sights, stainless steel, all steel. The .45 Colt can be loaded up with some serious ammo. My favorite is the Buffalo Bore 325 gr Keith Lead pushing 1300+ fps. Th at beats the .44 mag without mag pressures--of course it is only safe to shoot in a Redhawk, Blackhawk, or T/C. The .45 Colt is very versatile and can be used on all game in North America and most of the world.

With the combo of above calibers, with the exception of the .45 Colt, they are relative easy to find in about any store. Got to love that when you are away on a trip and realize that you need some more ammo.

Now what about rifles? I got to finish that up too.
.22lr is a Henry GOlden Boy--slickest actioned .22lr rifle I have ever shot.
.357/.38 spcl I am thinking a 92 action lever or a Marlin.
.45 Colt will be a 92 action or Marlin so I can take full advantage of the heavy hitting ammo.

Got to love making since! Oh, and what does this have to Bussekin knives--I have one on the ammo belt no matter what I am carrying.

Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust