Got Back from NH and was a nice trip. I didn't do well fishing...lots of dropped fish and I didn't land a single bass! Arrgghh...did have a nice one on and almost got beaned in the head by the lure when it tossed it a few feet away from me- that was hilarious!

But with scenery like this...it's nice just being out...

[Linked Image from i432.photobucket.com]

Saw Loons a bunch- a very pretty bird with a cool call. We don't have them in CT ( I don't think) so they are a treat...

The kids enjoyed this of course! My little girl Ana caught her 1st fish...biggest perch I've seen. She was thrilled (the fish less so- gut hooked...fishing with kids!)

My Alejandro fished a ton. We had high hopes for something interesting like a larger trout or even salmon, but he had fun, got his first pickerel and tons of sunfish. He just loves being out and in nature.

Even my wife did a little fishing! This is my sister's dock...

This is about the biggest sunfish i"ve caught..sucker was a porker! Who is uglier- fish or me? Tough call...lol...

This was my most interesting catch- I didn't even know we had black crappie in New England. Interesting fish! Went after a large lure and the pic doesn't show how hefty it was...was a thick fish that was easily 2 lbs plus. Alejandro was stocked to use the net! Weiner Dog to help with size reference.

One week of vaca down..one to go! Will be less fishing this week, but hopefully we'll get out some more...

Last edited by RN; 08/19/13 08:38 AM.

JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."