LOL you may be right it is a bright and hard to hide color but I liked green before it was Zombie cool so I had to get one.

My tech. for hitting the deck has always been more on my side kind of a PLF movement than straight on my front so its hasn't been an issue for me in that area as far as prone as long as I am not trying to low crawl it is fine the steel plates give me a nice smooth platform to lay on. In all the training and real life experiences I have encountered real low crawling is not the preferred method of moving. If push came to shove and I had to low crawl into a position to fire on someone I can do it just not as effectively. I totally understand what you are saying it is just a trade off I can live (or die) with at this point.
I don't like to have anything on my back or too much on my sides because of mounted ops but I do wear a battle belt just no pics of it right now so I can drop or leave the armor if needed and still have mags and other needed gear.

JYD#176
"dein Gott schickte mich zu zerstören"
"Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis"
"Sometimes the chance of a zombie outbreak is the only reason I need to make many of my life's Decisions." General Delivery