One gun style that has been with me since I was old enough to purchase has been a 1911 platform: Colt, Smith and Wesson, Springfield, Norinco, RIA, Auto Ord, Dan Wesson, BUL, Kimber, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson Valor, Les Baer, and have shot many others including a Wilson (many rds), Ed Brown (not too many rounds), so on. Of those my favorite has been the Dan Wesson Valor--so much even when I had saved enough for a Wilson CQB with all Bullet Proof parts I chose the DW Valor.

Through the years I too have tried most the platforms: Beretta, Browning, Bersa, Sig, Springfield,. Glock, Styer, HK, Ruger, CZ, Smith and Wesson, etc. Of all those the Glock is my favorite double stack and the HK P7 series for single stacks.

Double-Action revolver: Smith, Ruger, Colt, Tauras, Rossi, Charter Arms, Astra. Smith all the way, I love me some Smith.

SAA and clones: Uberti, Cimarron, Beretta, Ruger, Taylors, USFA, and shot Colts some but not owned one. By far the best for the money is USFA--love them, and plan on getting another one sometime in the near future.

Small pocket guns--pretty much everything. Like the Ruger LCP and Smith 442/642 for them.

Saying that, I want a Glock 20 SF with LWD brl, a Keltec PM30, and a Smith 625 with 4-5" brl for good trail/woods/fun guns.

Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust