I bought the ATI stock because it folded but ended up stripping it down to about what the blackhawk axiom stock is. would rather give up the folding aspect and have the cleaner looks of the axiom. the BC stock seems tk be popular but after the ATI i think i would rwther have the axiom or a nice hogue stock. mainly because even though folding helps a little bit I think it would be a little better to just have a decent stock and a decent bag or case. these aren't painfully long rifle to begin with.

as far as ammo. I'm just shooting whatever I get my hands on. I'm sure your rifle will have a preference but in most cases im just plinking at stuff and most ammo seems to work fine for that. just stay away from the really cheap bulk stuff is all I have determined. most of it has shot fine in my 10/22 but the remy gold in the green box was one I will avoid in the future. too inconsistent... but until I can make a nice size order of different brands and then put them all on paper I usually just keep federal or cci in the mags. I never pay much attention to what type but so far everything has been pretty cool.

I have a couple of 25 round butler creek steel lips that seem to be doing a pretty good job. bought some crap 50 rounder that I dropped and it pretty much exploded. I really didn't have any great expectations from it but thats the last time I waste money on mags for my 10/22. the new ruger 25 rounders look good but I really do like being able to look at the mag and see how many rounds are left. if I was doing thousands of rounds a day the easy to clean feature may mean something but I think BC mags are fine. I say buy as many as you think you would need for one shooting session.

JYD #82 yup...