Randy,
You are right about this place. I forgot since I hadn't been around much lately.

greaser,
I had a pair of CM9's (I bought them as "his and hers"). My wife never once touched her copy and I sold it about two weeks ago. I sold mine earlier after only about 250 rounds. It functioned fine, but was just too big for "ultra ccw". I'm allowed to carry open, but choose not to do so. As such, depending on what I'm wearing I either super conceal a dinky gun or carry a standard sized sidearm with or without a BUG.

The CM9 was too thick to be truly highly concealable. It was short enough (slide and frame), but blocky and thick.

I really was a choice between the LCP or nothing for some circumstances.

Like you, I'm not a fan of 380Acp. Heck, I don't even really like 9mm. I prefer to carry a 40SW or 45Acp. However, in our "civilized world" carrying a 380 is better than pepper spray.

I'd pass on the CM9 if I were you. It is, by far, my favorite Kahr design. (I've had several). I really like the gun, and would recommend it to someone who doesn't want to carry something the size of a Glock 26. However, it can't be viewed as an "ultra concealment" sidearm.

I almost kept the new CM9 for the above reason (not wanting to carry something "larger" in some circumstances), but in the end I just decided to stick with "ultra small" and "standard". I've had a carry license since 1992 so over the past 21 years I've adapted my dress accordingly.

JYD #123 The great one formerly known as Architect.

I am now a fictional British television police officer (currently a Detective Sgt) at Thames Valley Station. My governor is Detective Inspector Fred Thursday and it’s 1969.