Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: SkunkHunter] #1053236 06/23/21 01:33 PM
rth548 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
A kukri king, you’re just in time, and WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE YARD. Come for the steel and stay for the people. And the steel. Can’t forget the steel.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Resident Redneck
JYD #117
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053244 06/23/21 06:11 PM
messer454 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Man....I never know which color to buy....

Be prepared.......It is more than a motto it is a way of life. JYD #41, "MesserHund"
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053249 06/23/21 09:37 PM
Twoody88 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Its a great problem to have smile

TNTwoody88
JYD #197
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053252 06/23/21 09:42 PM
Andy Wayne Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Howdy guys... 'member me? JYD #4? Been...about 11 years. THIS brought me back to the Yard! laugh Life's been really busy, don't have time to hang out online anymore. So, I won't be sticking around, but I just wanted to say Hi, and I plan to order! laugh

Does anyone else have TNT by AC/DC running in their head? LOL.

It's been a while, what's a link where I can see examples of the color combo choices?

Gotta say though, in my opinion, I think saying "raw dog" is pretty crude. We all know what that means. What happened to keeping it "family friendly"?

JYD #4
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053253 06/23/21 09:46 PM
SkunkHunter Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
ANDY! What you up to brother ? Dawgs do have inquisitive minds Ya know. ME, finally retired for the second and last time. Retirement is good.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053261 06/23/21 11:29 PM
Andy Wayne Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Oh, I've kinda been through hell. First, my brother was arrested and charged with felony murder among lesser crimes. There was no evidence or DNA he was at the scene, and the survivor never mentioned him. She said "My step-son shot me." My brother was later found with this "step-son", who he knew, and they arrested him and charged him with no proof. My brother was only with this man because he was crazy and threatening our family and my brother was trying to protect us. Corrupt small town politics, jury found him guilty, sentenced him to 120 years. Our family was from out of town, so we were hated as the "step-son" was local and knew everyone. We can prove the Sheriff as well as the witnesses committed perjury. No one cares. He was tortured by the jailers. He was locked in a room for over 2 YEARS with no window, no TV, no books! Even people on death row get out an hour a day! He ended up losing his mind from it and became delusional. He was found to be so out of touch with reality, they found him unfit for trial, then put him on medicine for like 3 days, then put him back on trial. He was still unfit and they continued anyway. Abuse after abuse. You wouldn't believe the stories I could tell.

Oh, as an example of how corrupt the town was, the SHERIFF HIMSELF was later charged with SEXUALLY ASSULTING FEMALE DEPUTIES, then POINTED HIS GUN AND THREATENED TO MURDER THEM IF THEY TOLD!!! He tried to erase the video evidence. He was later caught and charged. If that's how he treated his OWN EMPLOYEES, how do you think he treated by brother? The "out of towner" charged with the first murder in the town in like 100 years? The prosecutor was threatened with being charged with prosecutorial misconduct by my brother's lawyer for his corruption. The state police were corrupt. Oh, and they day they choose to sentence my brother to 120 years? MY BIRTHDAY! Think that was an accident? I don't.

Since then, my brother has been in prison, and has been trying to work with several innocence projects. He has continued to suffer abuse in the state prison system. Several years ago, he was attacked for no reason by a mental prisoner on drugs that weighed over 300 lbs. My brother had thought the guy sucker punched him, but he had actually SHANKED HIM IN THE FACE WITH A RAZOR BLADE on a toothbrush on his upper lip! He was probably aiming for his neck and missed.

My brother thought he had been punched, and responded with an uppercut that knocked the guy out cold. The guy then fell on my brother, and it broke his leg when the guy landed on him. The DOC left my brother with a broken leg, untreated, for over SEVEN WEEKS! People would riot if they treated an animal that way! His tissue had started to grow where the bone was broken, he'll have complications for life because of their deliberate indifference.

My brother tells me he's doing undercover work as an informant for the FBI, but I don't know if it's true. I'm afraid he's either delusional again, or being lied to and used and being put in dangerous situations with a false promise of help of release because of his desperation to be out of there.

We lived with death threats from multiple people over the years from people he's met or known. For years, I was too afraid to look for a job. We live out in the country, my Dad was at work all Dad, and my Mom was home alone and blind. If anything had happened to them, I would lose my mind. I stayed home to protect Mom. I scraped by with a tiny income with things I found at Goodwill and auctions to sell on eBay and Amazon.

A couple years ago I had encephalitis and almost died. I was in the hospital for 10 days. I threw up on a doctor. I had to have TWO spinal taps. (So painful) My medical bill was over $10,000.

Then, about 2-3 years ago, my Dad was diagnosed with lung and brain cancer. He died less than 3 months later. My brother of course missed the funeral.

My Mom lost over 200 lbs and reversed type II diabetes with VirtaHealth. She's been eating a Keto diet for over 5 years and is part of a trial study with them an IU health. She was found to have 3 different cancers herself, had her thyroid removed, a chunk from her arm, and some from her colon; but thankfully she's still here.

When my Dad was sick, we got an apartment in town close to the hospital since we lived so far away. We had a lease and ended up living there a year. We moved back home, and then I didn't have a chance to look for work because I was so busy with trying to get things in better order after being gone over a year.

About 6 months ago, I was getting groceries out of the back of my 04 Buick Rainier, and cracked the top of my head on the sharp edge of the sheet metal on the rear hatch. It was like getting hit with a dull axe! I didn't bleed, but my Mom was concerned about the head injury. Shortly after, I started to develop a stutter, especially when under anxiety or stress. I have the neurological disorder called "essential tremor" (what Katherine Hepburn had), which can cause stuttering, so I thought it was related to that. My Mom was worried because I am also "factor V leiden heterozygous", so my Mom was afraid I could have a blood clot in my brain from the impact. We couldn't get doctors to take us serious, and kept blowing us off for months. My Mom kept pressing because of her worry, and finally got them to do an MRI of my head w and w/o contrast dye.

I got the MRI report back, and I'm not sure yet myself what it all means. What I DO know, it says I have Encephalitis (swelling of the brain), encephalomyelitis, (inflammation of the brain and spinal cord) and Small chronic ischemic foci involving the cerebellum.

According to Google, cerebral ischemia occurs when blood flow to the brain is stopped or reduced. This is usually triggered by cardiac arrest. Focal ischemia is confined to a specific area of the brain. It usually occurs when a blood clot has blocked an artery in the brain.

What is chronic ischemic foci?
Ischemic stroke is one of three types of stroke. It's also referred to as brain ischemia and cerebral ischemia. This type of stroke is caused by a blockage in an artery that supplies blood to the brain. The blockage reduces the blood flow and oxygen to the brain, leading to damage or death of brain cells.

Now, my Mom is SUPER pissed, cause now we see I'm seriously injured, and no one was taking us seriously. I said maybe it would be a case for medical malpractice. We told them it was a dull impact to the head for a blood clotting disorder patient, and were worried about injury, and they didn't take it serious or order tests for MONTHS. I had a STROKE and brain/spine swelling and they blew me off. Several doctors.

I'm not able to get a job right now because of my condition. I'm also afraid to get a job and risk losing my insurance I get from the state, because my medications alone with costs thousands a month without insurance. I'm broke as crap, barely make almost anything selling online. I make WAY below the poverty level. I'm looking into filling for disability. Really struggling.

I'm still single. I've been pretty isolated and not much opportunity to meet women. Had one relationship in the past few years, we were together for a couple months, then she cheated on me with her ex! And didn't even break up with me, just announced they were back together on FB and I had to see it there! I've tried online dating, but only meet scammers, fraud, or prostitutes.

I don't have a lot of spare time. With Mom's advancing age, she's needing more medical stuff done, and that's keeping me busy running. She's all I have, so her health is a priority. When we're not doing that, I'm trying to go through all of Dad's stuff and sort through everything, or work on the yard trying to catch up with yard work, or sell online.

I don't have time to hang out on forums anymore, life is too busy. As you see, I've been through a lot. The only place I post anymore is Facebook. I'm friends with several dogs there. Most of my posts are private for privacy. I don't usually add people unless I know them, so if you want to keep up with me and send me a friend request, message me on FB and tell me you're from the Yard so I know to accept it. Thanks!

JYD #4
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053263 06/24/21 12:33 AM
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Holy Smoke Andy. Seems like your old troubles have just gotten worse! We’ll pray for all you. Never stop, cause if you do well. One day at a time brother, one day at a time.

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: David Brown] #1053264 06/24/21 06:17 AM
D
doktor69 Offline
Pound Puppy
Pound Puppy
D
Originally Posted by David Brown
Originally Posted by doktor69
My prevailing problem is deciding to get 2 or 3. I'm more into guns and ammo at the moment but Dan was inconsiderate with this one. Why couldn't he wait until end of summer? I only wish it was 5/16'' but I can live with 1/4''. It will be Raw and Midnight blue. The third one is bugging me. I only have 2 hands, so do I need 3 swords?

3 is 2
2 is 1
1 is none wink

get 3 smile

and sheaths LOL smile

I like your way of thinking Dave. I have a few more that need sheaths and the fact I live in Croatia make it crazy expensive when buying anything from States. On total of price plus shipping they add about 40%. Insanely expensive. Was waiting to make a list of several sheaths and see if you'd be willing to ship them overseas together. Last 3 years have been tough in my profession and I haven't been in US since 2018.

Never ASSUME… it makes an [censored] out of U and ME.
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053265 06/24/21 09:25 AM
Private Klink Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Andy, although I'm glad to hear from you again I am really sorry for all your troubles. Hang tough Brother!

Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053269 06/24/21 10:01 AM
Twoody88 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Andy hopefully ypur next return to the yard will have some positive twists. Prayers foor you brother

TNTwoody88
JYD #197
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: Dumpster Dan] #1053270 06/24/21 01:04 PM
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Today is the day. Eight hours and fifty four minutes, but who’s counting, right. wink

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing [Re: SkunkHunter] #1053277 06/24/21 02:50 PM
M
MudHog Offline
Pound Puppy
Pound Puppy
M
Certainly not me.. checks clock.

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20