You can go to Les Stroud's (he does the show Survivorman) Facebook page to see his original posts.

Also attached is an interview that he did earlier this month

www.blogtalkradio.com/urnradionetwork/2014/09/12/onyx-knights-paranormal-radio

September 20, 2014
Hey everyone - i so wish i could lay down some more posts for you all - but it has been an insane period of organization and i have already hit the ground running for the filming of Survivorman Bigfoot. I haven't even been able to yet give you the big announcement i keep promising....soooooooooon........ in the mean time i am heading in tonight alone to a scary lake area where this local town on the north west coast of BC Canada is convinced where Sasquatch are - tons of cases of rocks being thrown from the bush, horrifying screams at night, and sightings of big hairy walking creatures - the place i scouted was covered with fresh large wolf tracks - and that is where i will be staying.....why am i doing this again??????? ....L

September 21, 2014
i stayed outside last night all alone on a Klemtu lake and had a very large tree thrown out of the bush 150 yards from me - quiet the rest of the night......just saying'....L

zero wind - nothing moving - all quiet - totally alone - then - bam! a large tree tossed out of the bush....you decide....on my way back for another night....L

September 22, 2014
Report from the field on last night: it poured rain all night so not much happened (i had a nice scotch and slept) - however yesterday morning is another thing altogether - i paddled out first thing to meet with the team and get new batteries etc - when i got back two apples i had left out were missing - beside them - a 'footprint' track (like a human but not) was in the sand and the very same print 40 yards away was another - now it also could've been ravens taking the apples as well but in one night and morning to have a tree seemingly tossed out of the still woods - two apples taken and two barefoot footprints left behind is at least: interesting. perhaps the tree just rotted (although it had the sound of being tossed) and perhaps ravens or a small rodent took the apples - and perhaps the indentations in the sand are nothing more than coincidental indentations that look humanoid - I'm open to all of that too - or - perhaps there are other explanations....I'm just out now to recharge camera batteries - i have added two hanging salmon in the trees as well - I'm headed back in in a couple hours for another night and to check out a couple caves - on another note - Klemtu is an ideal beautiful little village not eh coast - there is one place to stay: Spirit Bear Lodge - well worth the trip if you can come here some time as a tourist!....L

September 23, 2014
quick update from the field - a good night last night (it poured all night two nights ago) but nothing special to report - so today i hiked through the hills in intensely thick rainforest looking for the caves that have scared a few people in the town that have found them - with claims of horrible stenches - however as much as i spent the time looking in the right area i couldn't find them (maybe thats a good thing!) tonight John bindernagle is here and will check out the two tracks i casted yesterday....I'm headed to Kitasou Bay tomorrow where alot of activity has been reported - what that activity really means is another story but its exciting exploring in any event....L

Last edited by coyotebc; 09/24/14 05:30 PM.

The stripes of a tiger don't wash away. Be a man of steel not clay JYD #102