I'm not a big skelly fan, as I've said before. However, I'd be interested in sub-Warden-sized neckers in 154CM. Dan would also probably do well with larger blades in either 154CM or SR101 (Swamp Wardens sold like hotcakes -- Eric never received enough to satisfy demand).

However, I'd only be interested in a necker if it didn't make a big bulge where the handle hits my belly; possibly something like to a Bearcub HACK size. I'd also want stain resistant steel because sweat is corrosive and a necker stays in contact with your skin. I already own a couple carbon steel neckers -- one that's compact/practical and one shaped like a curved straight-razor (I like it a lot -- the design is unusual and the handle has a very comfortable "organic" shape, but unfortunately, it's large enough that I'm obviously carrying something under my shirt).

That being said, I still think that Scrap Yard's Res-C handles are big part of why I like them, so I'd prefer that the handles be at least Res-C "dipped" to provide a more comfortable, positive grip.

JYD #60