started on auto bolt but still didn't get it rounded off yet. busy week so maybe next week. I'm actually just glad the bolt hold will drop when I hit the button. River overbuilt that piece for sure.

the hammer does sound like the right way to go for the trigger job. and its cheap enough as well. I doubt this 10/22 will be my "nice" .22 but I want to upgrade it some. I would like to have another with all the fancy stuff. threaded bull barrel, scope with nice mounts, hogue stock, bipod, etc... I would like to even have a couple for the aluminum mags for something like that. I guess I can see now how guys end up with $1k+ in a $180 rifle. At least the ammo is cheap...

I actually took the trigger apart and put it back together without any tutorials.. just a thing I like to do. so dont ever ask me to put together any furniture for you. but I guess I'm trying to warm up to some more significant mods on other firearms. hopefully I will leave the right stuff to the smiths but I'm thinking a few builds could be the way to go in the future. best to tinker with a 10/22 and work my way up. yet another reason .22lr firearms are so cool.

JYD #82 yup...