Originally Posted by RN
Originally Posted by banana-clip
Originally Posted by legaleagle
Saw a folder Jerry pulled out of his pocket at Blade a few years ago, Jaxx has picture of him with it. Still can't buy it. I will believe it when I open the box from Wauseon.

I handled the folder today from Jerry, its different than the folder a few years ago, this one has CBT blade on it, very nice blade. He said 2 weeks, but I doubt he will ever make one for production.

What was the locking mechanism?

You have a good time?

Idk what kind it was, it had 2 buttons on the front left side of it, i guess it was a new innovative design. I only had it in my hands about a minute and I didn't even think to ask Jerry what kind it was (not frame or liner lock). No one got any pics of it that I know of, Jerry was pretty secretive of it and I only seen a few people get the chance to handle it.

It was a good time there even though I was pretty disappointed that scrapyard didn't have a new knife out. There was a few scrapyards on the table like a camo 911, tan 511 and a couple 311's. I didn't make it on Friday so who knows what was there on Friday.

They did have some new cerakote knives there. I got 4 total knives, the two Im keeping are a bronze cerakote FBM with CBT blade and a bronze cerakote SFNO which are pretty cool. Garth told me that the cerakote finish is much stronger than the combat grade finish.

Last edited by banana-clip; 06/07/15 02:34 PM.

JYD #85